Tuesday, April 28, 2009

rainy tuesday.

no one called from XXX still. i'm fast giving up hope. maybe my instincts were right.

anyway, mr. fatbear, i've accepted the fact that you also refuse to give me my daily morning sms, not even a phonecall during your lunch.
so if this is the way you want it to be, fine.
i'll not disturb you since i'm such a hindrance in your life.
may you enjoy your studying with me out of your life.

completed project kitchen part 1. at this state, i'm contemplating NOT even going onto part 2. because simply i'm so mad angry at you.


even if you're in a bad mood, it does not give you the right to lash out at me or take it out on me. i am NOT the cause of your bad moods ok. unless i am, then i got nothing to say.


sigh whatever. you want to ignore me, then i'll play along.
fucking pissed.
FUCK EVERYTHING LAH.

No comments: