Monday, April 13, 2009

overhaul.

been a panjang kid for a few days. done nothing much productive but to spend some quality time with my fatbear.

slightly worried because I have a million things to study finish by this week. I don't really understand why I keep telling myself to be consistent in reading my textbook but I never do. and I never seem to learn from my mistakes. I doubt I can finish studying all that com326, ugc112 and psy333.

correction for above. I'm ultra worried.

much to update about my few days over the long weekend regarding the trivial stuff I do with fatbear. sometimes I think we're like uber good buddies wtf. will update when I feel less depressed.

no sleep. let's hope I survive this final exams. may miracles happen to me. and I really have so many things on my mind it's driving me crazy. ;(

last commemorative speech tml. plus ugc lessons till five plus. awesome shits. ;((((

I'm going to go cry in. some corner WTF. fml. I need a major life overhaul.

No comments: