Tuesday, April 21, 2009

no sleep makes me pissed.

i realized a lack of sleep really makes tempers fly.
and i'm really flar-y now.
i'm so fucked-up sleepy.
2 hours of meager nap yesterday before i went for my 2 papers in school.

lousy ugc112 paper i had to fight with. i just hate ugc112.
but i believe if given more time and being more conscientious, i can be bloody good at it. because it is kinda interesting. i really believe that.


please lah, prof thomsonnnn, i'm damn good student, give me my A-!!!!! or B+ also happy le.
i know you're tough and gave only like 5As in the cohort, the rest scoring Cs, Ds, Es. BUT PLEASE I NEED THIS LEHHHH. =( i'm not talented in this, but i know i tried my best! (:

modesty is good.


uncertainties of answers. no guaranteed marks.

long dreary extended com326 paper because we could not leave early.
napped on the table after finishing the com326 paper in 15mins. checked another 15mins. had so much more time left. dozed off on my table. until the examiner came and pulled the paper from below my head and woke me up wtf.


tried to sleep a few more minutes till 1 hr 15 min was up. and i spent the remaining 15min calculating my projected final/total marks for com326 and ugc112. i got so demoralized at ugc112 and gave up on counting for psy333.
dulan.


so my coverpage for the question paper is filled with pencil scribblings wtf. HAHA i looked like i was taking a maths paper rather than the public speaking one supposedly.



exhausted by the time i reached home at 5pm. public transport makes me mad.
i want a chauffeur. now.


too tired to do any concrete studying on my psy333 paper due friday. so tired. fucked up mans. i hope i can finish and put everything into my brain like some storage database.

AND please bless me with good luck for the XXX interview on 22nd! so nervous!!! i need this job mans. i promise i'll work hard, be a fast learner and be THE BEST EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR HAHAHAHAHA. may the interviewing board love me to bits. may i get hired on the spot HAHAHAHA.



ok. days of late nights have rendered me a panda again. damn the eye rings. FATBEAR I WANT MY BIRDS' NEST NOW!!!! and collagen!!!! rahhhhhhhh. -irritated swap at fatbear-


anyway, HAPPY 7th MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!! love you fatbear. you're my best buddy, best lover, and best caretaker! (: many more best. like XXXX king HAHAHAHAHAHAH and XXXX king!!! ayeee. please, admit those are your titles.

as for me, i'm still your best gf HAHAHAH. so much more to say, but i'll write when i'm more awake, in a better, more romantic mood ok?

times together with you get better and harder at the same time. it's difficult to explain. but i know you'll know what i mean. i don't think i can find anyone else who complements me as well as you do.


ok lovelove. my eyes are closing. i need to get some things into my head. nights, byes and take care folks. i'm sorry if i've neglected any one. sincerely sorry. i didn't mean to.

please ask me out from 24th onwards. i'll try to hole out time slots!!!!
before i secure a job. =(
and ive got bigbiggBIGGGG plans for fatbear's birthday!!!
his first birthday with me, and vice versa!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

ehhh, fatbear youexcitednot? =D
ok, i thought i said i'll stop.

i like planning surprises. fatbear you better cry when you see/know.
if not i'll pinch your XXXXXX until you do. HAHAHAHA.

No comments: