Wednesday, April 15, 2009

good luck luck luckkkk!

/edit./
starved. gastric acting up.
i am gonna hurl anytime.
i hate my stomach and the insides.
i need a doctor.
my body is dying.


i saw 5 cockroaches today.
damn disturbing.
plus i hate cockroaches.
especially those that aspire to be pilots wtf.


i've got a phonecall.
another job interview tomorrow (wednesday) 11am.
thank god for papa and his car.
but i've got to figure out a way to get back wtf.

may i not trip and fall in my heels (or any misfortune related to heels -.-'''').
may i ace the interview and create an awesome impression.
may i secure the job easily.
may i be offered a decent pay that doesn't require me to eat too much grass wtf.
may i have a million huge dozes of good lucks for the interview!
and may i appear intelligent and competent because i really am. HAHA.


ok fine fine. wish me a million lucks! open my options!!!!
(((:
i'm ready for challenges!

eyes so damn tired. ok byebye.

No comments: