Thursday, April 16, 2009

interviewer sick.

my interviewer is still sick. which is why I'm sitting here so pathetically.
let's hope she gets well soon.
and for everything to go smoothly. (:

received good news yesterday too.
the thing about technology is that now we don't even have to wait for emails to inform us about being selected for interviews.
I received an SMS from one of the HR personnels from XXX.
having interview next week.
and the entire process sounds slightly unnerving.
makes me feel like I'm taking an exam WTF.
why are they so stringent on these stuff???
well, I should be able to handle the exam right???
-convinces self-


stressed balls.
yes, I'm slowly having my wishes come true one by one.
it's good.(:
thankful. thank you up there. (:
and to those who have been sending me encouragements and blessings! (((:

but I'm walking on tight rope it seems.
so exhausted. it's crazy.
but there's nothing to complain because things are only gonna get rosier.
karma happens. just gotta stay genuine.

I'm sorry for the lack of pictures in my posts.
gonna be more wordy to relieve my stress. :(

to update and to make others feel better, I really am so screwed for finals.
only managed to finish mcneil's. (dunno how much I managed to remember inside my brain)

ugc and psy untouched.
happy new year to me WTF.
I doubt I can finish studying.
but then again, miracles do happen. gonna be good and work hard.

please continue to bless me LL!!!
thank you! (((:

No comments: