Monday, December 01, 2008

hello, i'm still alive.

i feel sick. i need to exercise, sleep, dream, talk, live, eat normally.

i cannot wait for PR exams to be over. which kinda explains why i'm leaving my notes one side to blog wtf.


i did my com443 advertising exams halfway and tw suddenly popped into my head. wtfwtf. am i hopeless?

but more torture to come before tw officially materializes. the price you pay for hardcore independence, i say.




com443 was....alright. should i say that? assuming that those i THINK are correct EVENTUALLY turn out correct, i might have a chance to obtaint hat big fat A for this module.
ASSUMING. ah, the love of uncertainty.

i slept 45mins to 1 hour on my sofa and woke up, drifting in and out of consciousness, trying to study. seriously, my exams-period life is damn sad. talking about it makes life depressing.


BUT AFTER EXAMS WILL BE DIFFERENT. aiya, anything that is not related to studying is different. work work work work work. moolah fly into my pocket!!!


and because sunday was technically my only study day at home, no work no nothing, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT PJC'S BIRTHDAY PARTY OH GOD.


i'm soooo sorry!!!! =((((((((((
and i had no reminders at all. shits. this shows how dead my brain is.
haiz.

PJC, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! stop growing taller, be nicer to your gf, hope you two happy together forever, continue to study hard in school and erms, may we meet up soon. HAHAHAHA. i don't know if you're reading this, but if you are, tag back!
hope you forgive meeeee!!! =D


so i just checked my mail. saw zw's birthday invitation AND I SHALL NOT FORGET ABOUT IT. it's on sunday!!! meaning there is no workkkk. and no work = CAN GO HER PARTY. MUAAHAHHAHA.

ok shall rvsp her soon.

i wonder who's going. hmmm.


ahhh decembers!!! next would be monz's birthday AND OMG christmas (can i combine gift for you monz? HAHAHAHA save money) and then is taiwan. can't wait. if only i can get myself some stuff on my xmas wishlist.


WILL BE POSTING XMAS WISH LIST UP VERY SOON(when i have the time) so please free some cash to buy gifts and donate to the very poor, broke but hardworking jielin HAHAHA.



sigh. i really feel sick now.
ok back to attempting to study. LL, continue to bless me with good luck!!!! ((((:


itlookslikeanotherlongnight.

No comments: