Saturday, December 06, 2008

saturday butter legs.

no pictures for today.
tuitioned P and B.
exhausted.

but perks was a surprise visit from fatbear. parked nicely at my lift lobby.
BREAKFAST!!! much much love. HAHA. from macs.
sausage egg mcmuffin.
milo.
hashbrown. yums. (:

he drove me to tuition. and picked me up at 3pm to send me to VE. awesomeness.
fatbear rockrocksrocks. hehe.
NOT ALWAYS THOUGH. hmpff.


VE was madness. i think it's been too long since i worked closing.
openings are so slow compared to closing shifts.
busied like a bee harvesting honey wtf.

damn tired ok. customer service is really no joke.
and this is customer service with brains.
plus much psycho-ing.

need to match regulars' preferences with titles to recommend.
psycho people to sign for package (commission for me).
deal with unreasonable people who demand for me to find titles for them. kns.
chat with regulars to bond stronger relationships with them.
build new relationships with new customers who are signing up.
ALL done with a huge ass smile on my face.
god. i must rethink my occupation.


but this is definitely good training.
trains my linguistic skills and flexiblity in thought.



GAHHH. shift with Pboss. then Hboss joined my shift to deal with the saturday madness together. LF popped down to return and rent more discs, and he said it's exams time HA HA. so much time hor? tskkk.

his friend came along.

and after they left, LF msged me to tell me that his friend thought i was "chio". WTF.
fyi, they are only 18 years old.
anyway, i think his friend abit cok. cos' definitely super low standards HAHA.
LF agreed.
he said he rather have sex with Hboss than admit i'm pretty.
kns. that's damn serious lah. wtf.

slap him mans.

ok. end of day. i can't feel my toes again.
i ended up squatting and sitting on a carton of dvds because the chair was spoilt (and dominated by Hboss anyway) and i was damn tired to stand towards the end of the shift.

Hboss wanted to treat me to dinner because i hadn't had the time to eat for the entire day since 10plus IN THE MORNING till 12midnight. so sad. and i still haven't eaten anything now. at 1:26am.


so dead. so lethargic. so sleepy.


i didn't accept the treat anyway. almost missed my last bus.
but at least i had a packet of free ribena from him. HAHA.

ok nights. update soon.
who really reads this crap, anyway? -puzzled-

No comments: