Thursday, December 11, 2008

abby still loves me (:

abby chan made a declaration in UB for me.
she still loves me HAHAHAHAHA.
it says: I <3> TJL. work again today. BAHHH.

ok i know i hate working. but the only good thing about working at VE is i get to watch movies for free. many of the movies which i've missed in the theatres, i get to watch them in VE for free while getting paid $5 per hour HAHA.

awesomeness. i've watched more movies this year than anytime.

and i get to rent catalogue titles for free too! wheeeee.

i watch everything. from foreign films, local films, hollywood films, art films, idol dramas, etc etc.
but i am very selective about what i watch.

it's part of my job anyway. i have to watch them so that i can give recommendations to the regulars. no joke.

it was a rainy day.

the only time i wear jeans is when i work or presentation days. HA.








end of day. work again tomorrow.

nothing much to blog about. except that today i went to the gym at my house. ran for 1 hour 1 minute and 39 seconds nonstop as usual. covered 5.86km. burned 293 calories. average speed was 5.7km/h. highest speed was 6.3km/h.

shagged. i never pounded the treadmill so hard like today. last time was just jogged. this time i RAN. zzz. i perspired so much my jersey and shorts were soaked. my towel was rendered useless because it was soaked with my sweat too. HAHA.

felt good to let it all out of the system.

wanted to blog about my debilitative emotions. but decided against it.

papa yelled at me a few days ago for not eating dinner at home recently. i realized it's true. this week, i managed to stay home TWICE for dinner finally. bahhh. i prefer eating one meal per day only. too much makes me bloated.

and sometimes i think my parents don't understand me at home.
sometimes, i don't know why i'm fighting so hard for.
sometimes, i wished...things were different.

i wish...i didn't feel so bitter inside.
do you understand how i feel?

No comments: