Wednesday, December 10, 2008

what's the use of a xmas wishlist?

when eventually you'll be the one getting those presents for yourself? HAHA.

teojielin never really has any xmas present come true.

anyways, some major updates from laggy nehneh who has finally decided to send me her pictures from her laptop. taken using her webcam. i recall we were both damn brain dead from B&J's report writing and stuff in school. camwhored a little to relieve stress HAHAHA.

the pictures turned out quite well.



erm, i think it's obvious how stressed and tensed we were HAHAHA. mad faces.

hello!!! V is so passe (ok, this comment doesn't apply to my other pictures but ONLY this one). i use W!!! W for WINNER shalalalaaa.

wah lau. i really damn unglam. zzz. lucky can't see any nose shit.



i kinda liked the above picture. we looked...happy. which could be very deceiving, considering the circumstances back then HAHA. but yea, happy happy lah. haven't seen nehneh since my last paper. zzzz.

in fact, i haven't seen anyone since school semester ended. pretty sad. i think work has taken my life away. and it's worse when you're "known" for "working a lot" in school. SIGH.

i officially have no social life. my only source of contact with humans is during work. or if fatbear counts--i communicate with a BEAR HAHA. wow. i miss all my friends. double SIGH. but i doubt if anyone misses me. =((((

pictures from TUESDAY 09/12/08.

as i mentioned in my previous post, popped over to fatbear's for subway delivery. i am a lousy gf, but i occasionally am quite nice too! -beams-

i miss shi tian shi. HAHAHAHAHAHA. she has a perky butt. was using fatbear's mini laptop. zzz. i can't type properly in it. sucks man so mini. lol.

i'm glad shitangel is doing her job in accompanying fatbear at home. (((:

the following shots consists mostly of self-taken ie. camwhoring shots. skip if you hate my face already. i was trying the various modes to see which one takes better pictures of my face. the mega pixels are TOO amazing until every single pimple and pore and mole can be seen on my t77. zzz. no good HAHAHA. and i'm using only 5mp of the 10.1mp.

it's ice jelly dessert! yums. cooling stuff.

ice jelly in my mouth.

my face has been pretty clean this hols. since i won't bump into anyone near my ulu neighbourhood in west coast, and i travel straight to boon lay for tuition or clementi central for VE (where there is no one to impress). HAHA. my skin needs to breatheeee.



erm, my blog. HAHAHA.

and while i was fiddling with my new baby, fatbear came in wearing his elder bro's winter coat. HAHAHAHA which was sizes too big. and looked like a pervert FLASHER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

and then he changed into some jacket from his poly days. which was still too big because he was so fat back then. tskkk. he needs a new fit. shopping, fatbear? =D



after the sudden flux of excitement and laughter at his stupid jackets, i went back to fiddling with my cam.

zomg my eyes are becoming smallerrrrrrrr.

and i tried out several effects in my camera's editing functions today! really coooooool. HAHA. in-built editing rocks. and t77 supposedly has HD recording quality. haven't tried videotaping anything yet.

radial blur effect.

peripheral diming effect.

there are loads more. like fisheye, sparkles, nostalgic etc. can paint and add frames too! HAHAHA.

ok my leftover black nailpolish looks like black pimples on my nails. HAHAHAHAHA. wtf. too lazy to entirely remove.



white vs dark.

i think we don't have that "couple look" thingy going on between the two of us. HAHA. which is GOOD. because i don't want to look like fatbear at all. =DDD

eh fatbear fatter liao. really must exercise more and do more facial exercises HAHA.

i think i changed the settings of the cam and it turned out ultra white. scary. even fatbear is FAIR. kns HAHAHAH.

today. tuition for P again. travelling to and fro can take up 1 hour each. ultra sian. i wish i can teleport.

look!!! THE SPARKLES FUNCTION. pretty rightttt.

before adding the effect was like this. -points to above-

my sony case (1 out of 2 freebies cases) and the old old topshop bag from 3 years ago.


bus. testing my macro shots. and optical stability.

in P's block lift.

home again! taking random shots.







hot. tied my hair up for a bit before my bath.

i have pixie ears HAHA.

another random shot in P's block lift.

edited using my cam!! HAHAH. just testing lah.

received a log cake at home!



cute! i booked the snowman figurine!!! =D







ok. enough updates for now. i have so many things to do. but so lazy. because once i get to rest, i don't want to do anything. HAHA.

work at VE again in 11 hours. wheewhee. long longgg day.

No comments: