Friday, December 26, 2008

merry xmas!!!

merry christmas 2008 to everyone!!! wheeeee. (((:


xmas day itself was much better than xmas eve.
i think my life is permanently in this state of sine curve. ups and downs. happiness and sadness.
broke and...slightly less broke. (does not apply to my body mass SIGH)


LOL. pictures up later when i have time again.
right now, i'm beaming, excited and brimming with utmost...joy.


firstly, THANK YOU FATBEAR!!!!
=DDDDD
i swear...i was so stumped to even say...anything appropriate to show my...gratitude and shock.
i think it's hard to figure out what i'm saying right now...until i say this.


FATBEAR BOUGHT ME ITOUCH FOR MY XMAS PRESENT!!!!!!
-emits a happy beam that can light up the entire universe-


HHAAHAHAH WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
part of my xmas wish came true.
and...i didn't even expect it.

i said before i shall not expect anything from fatbear...so i kept my promise.
i was kinda expecting some lame shit thingy or a soft toy HAHAHAH.
i bought two polo tees for him; one from arnold palmer, another from beverly hills polo.
he severely lacks clothes because no time for shopping i think.
LOL.

but for my present from him...smart him wrapped the gift in like THREE layers. dotsss. i open until pekcek. HAHAHAHA.
and i wasn't even guessing what presents he would give me days ago!


apparently ed and monz knew about it!!! OMGGGG.
gahhhhhh. i had NO idea.

imagine my shock.

tears were ready to fall out already ok! =((((
i was uber super duper touched.

cos' fatbear is the one who always tells me cannot get too many gadgets especially when i am not "working" officially yet and should learn to control my expenditure.
and he always says he will not get anything so expensive for me lor. LOL. i was already making mental preparations to get itouch myself next year already. =.=



but...he got it for me. a rare occasion i must say.
but i still will not demand future wants from him...because a promise is a promise. (((:
i will get things i want myself.



thank you fatbear. you made my christmas...joyful. ((((:
and now i re-experienced the meaning of receiving a gift and crying. LOL.



gathering over at his place. updates up soon. pictures still in my t77!

now i'm fiddling and synching the itouch to my itunes and i managed to get my sis to agree to lending me her visa card for some registration thingy. ya lahhh, i damn ke lian don't have credit card can! zzzzz. LOL.


aye. one day of hols. back to work. fri tuition and VE. then same for sat. =((( sunday come quickkk.


and THAT didn't occur today yet.
PRAY FATBEAR PRAY!!!!!
zzzz.


ohmygod, so wordy.
but i have to express my joy. =D
thankyouthankyouuuuuu. wheeeeeeeeee. lovelove fatbear.
but not because you gave such an expensive gift then i love you.
but because you really SURPRISED me this time. lol. REALLY REALLY surprised. pleasantly (((:



time to get some protection for the new babyyyy.



fatbear made one of my wishes come true. see this, fatbear???

HUGSSS!!!!

No comments: