Sunday, December 21, 2008

time flies.

when you work non-stop. lol. i feel my youth slipping away from between my fingers...



today was a bad day at work because of one unreasonable customer.
everything and everyone else was fine. sigh. such people can really ruin my day.


i don't understand how some people can twist people's words and insist that others are lying and not themselves. do they get a kick out of doing that? why? tell me why?


i wouldn't have been so angry if she did not malign me. but she said i was lying and i was trying to argue my way out. PLEASE. look who's calling the kettle black. so annoyed and i was so angry i was speechless beyond words. she TOTALLY TURNED THE TABLES AND CHANGED EVERY SINGLE WORD SHE HAD SAID EARLIER OK.



i just watched in disbelivement.
like some...rat.
so despicable.

super disgusted. but if it makes you happier by making others irritated, then congratulations, you've succeeded.




and i think i've trained well enough to attain a certain level of godliness.
i was fuming so badly today after she came and LEFT (good riddance).
but LF said i don't look angry at all.
SEE??? it's like ultimate. i can totally mask my emotions so well HAHAHAH.


good training ground. come work here in this sucky place if you want to level up your patience and tolerance and endurance.


anyway, i'm fine. i've thought certain things through. this "holiday" period gave me some time for reflection and considerations.



either way, i won't be staying in VE for long.
1) quit when/before i grad.
2) quit in 1-2 mths time.

why? because i may have another tuition gig recommended by one of my current tutees. that source of income will be sufficient to cover VE, and i work like 1/4 of the hours of VE. sounds more economical and practical after some serious calculations.

mama and fatbear agrees.



and...i'm not going to demand anything from fatbear. gotta grow up le, jielin.




HAPPY 3rd MONTH TO FATBEAR and I!!!
thank you for tolerating all my craziness and being there for me (trying to).
i never believed in honeymoon period, and you proved me right. LOL.
at least we try our best to talk it out and solve problems. i've never been so truthful or frank with someone within such a short time of knowing each other.
good or bad, i don't know. but i rather voice them out than hold the doubts in me.
and you always listen.
no one is perfect, that's true.
no matter how different we are...i'm glad we're ironing things out.
you make me feel loved, special and the only one in your life.
none of them ever made me feel this way before.
and...the best thing? i see sincerity in your eyes. and that's what matters. (:

------




ok...i'll post when i feel like it. if you still read this space for my regular rants, i'll say you qualify as my good friend. or...at least people who care enough.


hello monky! HAHAHAHA. you're my holiest friend mans!!! have you chanted your scriptures today? did you commit any unholy sins ie. ERHEM HAHAHAHA.


-shrugs-


i've drifted from some, and got closer to others.
i hate trade-offs.
but they rule my life.
sadly.



goodnight. things can only get better.

really.

No comments: