Wednesday, December 03, 2008

in betweens.

it's been quite some time since i last blogged seriously. like. talked about issues that really bothered me in my life.
maybe i just preferred to procrastinate my thoughts, push them aside, and pretend they don't exist. afterall, i have enough daily activities to keep me busy and my mind off these issues.

but they still pester me subconsciously. and i will write about them soon. i need a release.


now, the fatigue is talking. 3 hours of sleep in 2 days. is not good. please don't learn from me.


i shall catch all my much needed sleep. then continue my 2nd tuition of this week when i wake up in the afternoon.

P and her parents & maid wants 3 or MORE times PER week. i say FINE WITH IT, cos' it means more moolahs for me. which translates to being able to obtain my gadget lusts faster.
besides, i'm working VE 3 times a week too.

so so tired.
i won't be complaining about studies. but i'll start complaining about work.
since it's the holidays, i shall try to take more pictures and keep my blog alive and interesting.
if i get t77, my pictures will be of better quality! HA HA.
and $499 poorer.

i need to make a list of things to accomplish this month.
my longest school break.
my salvation.

No comments: