Monday, December 29, 2008

certain reflections on a monday.

zzz OMFG!!

it's already 29th december. and i'm leaving for taiwan on 31st december..around 6am for the airport!

-stunned-


time flies. and i'm suddenly excited and slightly nervous. pre-vacation jitters as usual HAHAHA.

oh god, the thought of travelling once more since a long time ago...makes me...happy. (:
the thought of my dream finally being fulfilled.
the thought that my hard earned cash has finally enabled me to live this dream.


ya lah, i know it's just a vacation..but..it's not JUST a vacation to me.
it means so so so much more. (((:
my second earn-it-yourself-go-overseas-tour-without-parents-and-without-any-objections-vacation.

LOL.
my first tour-with-a-special-someone-also-viewed-as-first-honeymoon-holiday-vacation (minus the trip with monica to genting and KL =.=)



i've come a long way for this.
i've..worked hard for this.
i need a well-deserved break.
there are more obstacles ahead, i'm sure. but...i'm sure if i continue to work hard, plus LL's help, i'll do fine. (((:


the new year's appproaching. 2009 is approaching.
brings...so much; unknown.
joys, heartbreaks, toil, tears, smiles, breathroughs, unfamiliar grounds, new records...the vast outcomes.


are you geared for them? have you started making any resolutions?
i never remember any of my resolutions by the end of the year. HAHA.
but i know i would have fulfilled a couple. =D
somehow, the new year wouldn't be complete without resolutions...right?



i've yet to start packing.
i've not even taken out my luggage.


i spent sunday at fatbear's, and although i'm tired, i enjoyed myself...surprisingly.


i got home so tired on sunday night, i forgot to put on my retainers before bed.
and i fell asleep with my mouth wide open.
because when i woke up in the middle of the night, my throat was so dry it hurt. wtf.



i shall continue my musings soon. i doubt i'll sleep on 31st before i leave for the airport anyway. =D
i hope a few good friends will be online to accompany me chat.
before 5am ok!!! be online till 5am to chat with me pleaseeee.



i feel so...reflective.



ok, time for tuition. till then. this would be my last form of "work" until i return from vacation.

oh god, does anyone know how this feels?
-beams-

No comments: