Friday, December 05, 2008

peace. or not.

i'm fighting so hard, i don't know what is happiness anymore.

my eyes see, but they don't register.
my heart beats, but it doesn't feel.
my fear heightens, but it doesn't show.
my ears hear, but they don't go away.
my hands touch, but things don't feel real.


there is just that thin line between what's real, and what's not.
how would i know this life i'm living is real.


we all think it's real. but what if we wake up one day,
and everything was just a dream.

would you be thankful?
would you cry in anguish?



if this were unreal. and my real life beyond this bubble were all my wishes come true.


you'll know my answer.



lost; once more.


update with pictures of friday soon.
saturday is gonna be a long one.
i'm burning alive.
my body is collapsing.
my mind is disintegrating.



my mum is right. if i don't stop. if i don't take care of myself.
something will happen to me someday.
but i can't stop.



in life. the concept of trade-off is all too prevalent.

No comments: