Thursday, May 28, 2009

Why is it the mass perception (or at least...say the majority) that a job can be considered desirable and a dream job only when it fulfils the requirement of having a high pay/salary?

It gets tiring, to convince myself against the words of others, and gets tense when ideals clash.
Was this what the fortune teller in tw was refering to when she told me about the expectations of year 2009 for me?
It seems highly so when I suddenly recalled her words as I was resting on the couch...

Everything does seem to make sense now.
If so, the only thing I can do is persevere and believe in myself.
Because my big break will come soon.

Meanwhile, let me harden my resolve and try to meet the crazy deadlines. God I hate china and their crazy long holidays. Argh.
I've officially hit another record in my life--doing a Chinese business proposal in ppt.
Amongst others. Zzz. This job tests me again and again.
Constant challenge was what I asked for, it is what I'm getting.
You don't have to be good at one area only; you have to be good at everything!
Because eveyday you come to work, you have to accomplish tasks which tests a variety of skills and knowledge.

The boss is right.
Not everyone can do this job well.
But I do hope I have the flair for this.
It's all too early to say.
Learn retain update upgrade refresh.
Let the mind run wild.

Everyday I feel stupider, and yet gain more knowledge with each passing day.
Ironies do make sense.

No comments: