Sunday, May 10, 2009

pictures soon when i have time.

it's the weekend and i'm still stuck editing the proposal. GAH.
i know i shouldn't complain. but i feel like shit.
after waking up at 630am every day and returning home close to 9pm (if i'm lcuky), i think i'm turning crazy.

and....
i cannot believe that i forgot about marshy's birthday!
it was the first day of my work and i was thrown so much shit i totally blanked out.
remembered much later and wished him happy belated birthday via sms.
i feel like shit.
marshy, if you're reading this, please know that i'm a pile of shit. =(((
I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE I FORGOT. -tears hair-
fuck myself.


sigh.
wherever i go, social life is close to impossible.
that is depressing.
it's going to be a tough hike uphill from here.
after i finish this proposal by sunday, gotta submit on monday. and then i'll be assigned to working on another event.

god bless me. it's good that i'm kept busy.
but it's bad because no one bothers to teach you.
yes i know, learning is faster through mistakes made.

but i already feel like zero from here.
doesn't help that i'm the only fresh grad in the company.
makes me feel like i'm thrown into China sea to feed Chinese sharks wtf.
and abby chan i read your comment ok! -slaps- i do NOT have an affair with erhem. wtf.


ok back to work. or else i'll never be able to sleep in peace.
tuition today. tuition tomorrow.
and hooray to me.
the company i'm working at DOES NOT have off days for public holidays.
HA HA HA HA HA.

so guys, i'll be working on monday, vesak day. and the other public hols that rest on weekdays.
my life rocks totally.


in case people are lagging behind and wondering,
i am a fresh graduate and just started a new phase in my life as a working lady.
this is not a holiday job wtf.
so please take some pity on me and send me birds nest or white fungi dessert or something. =((((

brain rot.
face rot.
body rot.

1 comment:

[Hao] said...

no worries! you take care and chillax k? =)