Thursday, May 14, 2009

some peekaboos.

aye, post some pictures as promised. nothing exciting. work these days have been too....crazy to take any pictures. plus it wouldn't be nice to slack off and whip out my camera/phone. =X

to update, an intern arrived at our company er...monday? she's one year younger than me. studies at SMU in her second year. it's her break now so she's interning. she's an international student from Indonesia!
i say she's rather pretty! very...meek and pretty. HAHA. i feel like a gorilla.
well, i wished for someone to fill the desk cubicle behind me. my wish came through.


taken last sunday i think. was still doing up my first huge proposal. crashed fatbear's office while he did work and i did mine.

eh, and i realized after wearing decent clothes for 5 days of the week, for saturday and sunday, i'll be glad to wear nothing wtf. HAHAHAHAH. no lah. what i mean is it's really tiring mans. i'll rather throw on a oversized tee, shorts and sneakers (oh my love, you are missed wtf).

so i'm sorry if i look so chui.

one day at work. before the rest arrived. i was early.



one of my colleague bought us egg tarts! it's freaking nice!!! the crust wasn't too thick or too thin. and the filling was soft and sweet. (: loves.

how my workplace looks like in the evening.

for mothers' day, i bought my ancient dino mama this massager. HAHAHAHA. or whatever you call it lah. the cat looks happy and cute what! it's a fortune cat!

his name is ZHAO FU! woooo. my dino mama loves it HAHAHAHA. long live the dino! =DDD

and because we had to send fatbear's maid off, we went to changi airport. and fatbear's aunt's car had a defective air-con unit. which is DOOM in this crazy humid weather. SIGH. i literally perspired all the way from bukit panjang to changi. and back. aiseh. sauna man. =.=

but we tried popeyes!!! finally! but sadly, it's no big deal. seriously. the KFC in KL/malaysia is much better lor.

this was taken at wen dong ji. the food place opposite beauty world. it looks really odd right? it's colored paper wrapping the utensils.



fried tofu. but the insides were awesome. tofu love!

the obligatory chicken rice. i was so hungry i swallowed everything. zzz. i eat dinners at 9pm now. work IS tiring. even if i get off work at 7pm. i reach clementi at 830pm or so. SAD LIFE.

ok, i'm lazy to post pictures from my blackie t77. i bought fatbear a watch for his birthday. similar to mine, but a more rugged version. will post up soon. we shall go ticktock together wtf. annoy the shit out of people HAHAHAHA.

and my body is so screwed up. because my period is ULTRA late. and i wouldn't blame it. if i were my period, i wouldn't come either. the owner of the body ill-treats her body! =(((( i needa catch more sleep. but sleeping on the hourplus long bus ride is so difficult.

mz, i think i may start the inflated pillow trend soonwtf. pls don't call stomp ok.

SO, update on my life recently. been meeting fatbear almost everyday after my work, even though it's freaking late. he'll either pick me up for LATE dinner or send me home. and my mood can be so bad at times (especially beginning few days) that i can really get so mad at him for being insensitive. sigh. but things are better now. i guess, a relationship really isn't that simple.

today, thursday, i got off work at 7pm also!!!! -beams- mostly because everyone else had left and i was finished with my work.

today, i had an even MORE normal lunch than yesterday HAHAHAHAH. why??? BECAUSE I ATE AT THE CANTEEN WTF. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. eh what, it's super duper huge ass achievement. but i don't think i can keep this up mans. =X

and today, i spent god knows how long translating english ideas from a meeting with ceo and hrm(henceforth known as hr manager) into chinese to instruct china's office to do up some proposals on their side. geeeeeeeee. i almost died. REALLY. all those biz terms ARGHHH. biz ideas!!!! -grimace-

i even apologised BEFOREHAND for my lousy chinese. but apparently, it wasn't so bad HAHAHAHA. he merely changed a couple of my inappropriate/nonformal chinese terms. eh maisiaosiao. i'll do XIE LAO SHI proud ok!! HAHAHAHHA.

sigh. but i've yet to actually communicate over the phone with them (china office). watching and listening my hrm do it seems effortless. i'm going to achieve that standard soon. let's hope they won't start laughing at my lousy chinese before i accomplish that. boohoo.

i've got loads more to learn. GO GO JIELIN!

had a couple of meetings with the ceo today. hrm too. hrm having one day biz trip to KL, so i'll be alone in office with intern J and ceo and the accountant. bless me. let it be a good friday!!!!

working makes time fly by so fast it's madness! REALLY! i cannot believe it's friday now! =X looking forward to the weekend! although it'll probably be tuition filled. moneymoney come to mama. sighhh.

i wanna grow thin. one of my colleagues said that i have a huge waist/hip and my body is short. the only good thing is my long legs. SIGH. it's not like i am not aware of my flaws. so disheartening. not like i wanna be born like that right. zzzz.

the day i see my weight drop from 55kg to...maybe 54.5kg or whatever, i think i'll go buy 4d/toto. zzzz. 4th year already. losing hope.

anyway, i don't even know where's my weighing machine now. given up already mans. SIGH. but the last time fatbear dragged me to weigh myself after a crazy huge dinner, it showed the same thing.

this is depressing shits. fml.

ps: received many clothes from my online shopping. more to come. thou shall vow not to be frumpy office lady. HA!

pps: I MET CHUNKIAT ON THE BUS HOME TODAY!!! i met PEAR like a few days ago!!! yayness. been so long. catching up with both of them is great! talked super alot. HAHAHAHA. gee, i miss those days in class. fool around talking cok. aye. it's great to know that everyone is doing well (:

ok, i'm outta here. i feel cramps. i don't know if my period is finally coming back from vacation. zzzz. but it's like 1 week overdue. gee. update soon! (: thanks for reading peepos!

i want it to be my turn soon. i want to travel. and i want to succeed. i will.

No comments: