Tuesday, May 05, 2009

kallang rabbit.

ok, so i am officially a kallang rabbit.
and i'll officially officially become a kallang rabbit 3 months later after my probation.

and i'm going to become the translation deity and god.
may i not go blind from staring at the words and computers and GOOGLE TRANSLATOR is going to become my best friend wtf.

my life sounds so sad.
LOL.
but alright la, don't worry my friends, i'm looking forward to the challenges ahead. i'm going to do my best and go one step at a time. things will fall smoothly i'm sure. (:


if this goes right, i'll be doing the things i want. and who knows, i may change my path if it isn't what i want.

for now, it's 1 hour plus bus rides to and the same back. SIGH. touchy is going to be my new best friend. and i hope i don't fall asleep too unglamly on the bus every morning. =(((

no MZ, i won't appear on stomp. =(

i'll be working late the rest of this week (starting work tomorrow,wed) because they have an urgent project to finish by this week. i hope i'll still have my brains by then. SIGH.

YAY i finally got a job! congrats to me. shalalaaaa. =.=

bless me with luck and eyesight.
i can't wait to wear office clothes wtf. and my legs are going to rot from all the heels. I MISS MY SNEAKERS ALREADY!!!! =(((

love ya all. till then! (i may start blogging in chinese WTF)

ps: you know, the more you try to run away from it, the more it'll come back to haunt you. LOL. damn.
but everyone's right. the market in C has potential. it's going to serve me well, right? i guess. byebyeeeeee.

2 comments:

Steph H said...

hey girl,

lucky lucky! :) Congrats! And most importantly, your command of Mandarin will improve by alot and that's good cz of the emphasis that pple place on the language these days.

abs said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you know whos gna love you right? I KNEW SECRETLY YOU WERE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH OUR MTH PROF ALL ALONG RAWR.