Monday, May 04, 2009

slacker.


i'm such a slacker these days. apart from the tuition, i've been nothing but korean drama, online shopping, some time with family, sleeping (wheeee!!!!) and fatbear.

brainless stuff right.

ok, in like...9 hours, i'll be having my interview. WISH ME ALL THE BEST OF LUCK.
i don't mind being a kallang rabbit. really. as long as i love my job.
interest is so important. interaction, meeting new people, going to places, learning.
and so is travelling. =D

and...(i missed this last time =((( )
i finally realized the importance of job fit.
so may i have excellent job fit and qualified enough to fit the vacancy.

JOB FIT. thank you granny. finally your stuff is useful. zzz.

it's no point even if the interviewers/panel love you and your personality and there is rapport. it is not point if you don't fit the job they want you to do.

it IS important. and i realized that.

and i know somethings too. although it took several conversations with a few people to bring that to light. HAHA. it's all about the Q.


so may everything fall into place nicely during the interview and may i be hired.
it's rare that i'm so interested in something.
so let me do it well. like i always do.


ya...fatbear says "there's not a single time when you've ever done something without putting in your best" (rephrased into proper english wtf).
i shook my head to deny.
then fuck it. after thinking REALLY long, i grudgingly admitted.
fine, i do.
but it's because it almost always pays off.


and i know there is something about me.


like what my tutee's mum says.
it would sound pompous to say it out here, so i'll skip it.


ok, i hope my auntie comes soon.
i've enough of being a bloated ass whale HAHA.

and my eyes are becoming bigger again. i'm so happy can. HAHAHAHA.


ohhhh!!! i watched my manly woowwoooootttt wolverine. blog more soon with pictures of what's happening in my life. REALLY, i promise!!! =D

No comments: