Friday, May 01, 2009

hello bello!

i swear i'm becoming impossibly bloated/fat/frumpy from the PRE-ms. zzz.
anyways, i'm using fatbear's lappy to blog now. heading home in about an hour's time.
slept late last night watching korean drama--likeable or not--till about 4am.
crashed my bed till about 12 plus in the afternoon. until both parents took turns to come into my room and yell at me to get my lazy bum out of bed. i ignored all scoldings. then my papa used the ultimatum. zzzzzzzzzzzz.

he switched off my only source of cool air (after the air-con auto-offed itself at 7am)---THE FAN!!!!! i sweated and cursed and black faced on my bed (was just nua-ing..wasn't sleeping at all) for a few minutes, got fed up, and crawled up to wash up.
bathed and came out. mama forced me to eat the maggi mee she cooked for lunch. and then she wanted to bake the remaining cookies (meant for fatbear's birthday, but he made me angry so i forfeited it HAHAHA). so..helped out lor. quite fast. within an hour finished already.

the cookies are awesome i must say. packed some for nehnehpoks (I'M SO NICE RIGHT NEHNEH) and some for fatbear and left the rest at home for parents and sis. wanted to pack some for monky but i figured i'll not see him..and i might bake more during this holidays till i find a job anyway. SO DO NOT DESPAIR MY FRIENDS. HAHA.

okkkk. shit, where was i?

ah yes. i was supposed to just come to fatbear's place, give him moral support as he studies, massage his shoulders, bring him water, and all that nice understanding stuff lah. AND i was supposed to be drama-ing my korean show BUT i found a shopping website on his computer (think is one of his sis's) and i started browsing. FM. =(


FM is my own tagline ok.


ayyye. so i browsed all the way until....now. -.- and i've yet to watch a single episode of my drama. i just checked. my drama has like 172 episodes. i'm still at 22. zzzzz.

but it's damn bloody nice ok!!! HAAH. plus i love that lead girl's office attire at every episode! it's damn nice lahhhh. haiii. ok korean girls are as skinny as grasshoppers (damn leggy also) and pretty and whatever they wear is so attractive.

i must work harder ah! but i've not exercised since forever. and something random: it's officially 1 week since my exams ended. so technically i've slacked for about one week, going for tuition and what's not.

let's hope i score that monday interview so well, job fit and all, and i'll land the job so i'll have something to do soon. yawnnn.

blog more about recent happenings when i get home and upload my pics. errr. asap. hahaha.
thanks for visiting my blog! =D
stay tuned!
(((:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

princess darling....Thks for your chocolate chip cookies.. Super yummy!!! I wan to eat muffins next time... Can? Hehe...

Fatbear : )