Thursday, May 28, 2009

20 things and a post note.

1) met up with nehnehs and chaigaoyuan yesterday after work. they picked me up and we went to rail mall for dinner and a short catch up. they thought i died or something because of my MIA. sorry guys. but i work on the other half of the island...explains my disappearing act.

2) thanks nehnehpoks for the tw goodies. have yet to touch them. (:

3) angry at fatbear. but maybe i shouldn't be. must be understanding right? SIGH.

4) hungry. another day without dinner. i swear that my eating hours are damn bloody irregular although my sleeping hours are more regular now. i'm so starved i cannot feel anything anymore.

5) deadline friday. i've got a pile of work to do. and really really REALLY tired. thank god it's friday. BUT no thanks to god, i feel like time is zooming past freaking fast, my youth is like flying away.

6) my birthday is coming. 7th of june!!!! argh. fuck it. let's just hope that i won't be doing work related stuff on that day/weekend. PLEASE LAH PLEASEEEEEEEE.

7) it's not that i don't love my work. just that it's so challenging that i feel everyday my brain is tested to the limits. everyday i have to mould myself to fit the needs of an entirely different task. i feel like a crazy chameleon whose altering forms are soon going to die out.

8) abby replied me on facebook. SHE IS ALIVE!!!

9) i took 2 hours to go home from kallang to west coast today. i wasn't that exhausted when i left the office. but by the time i reached my doorstep, i wanted to slap anyone who offended me. which....luckily...didn't happen because no one offended me.

10) i finally have two bottoms for work. so yay! i don't stink (as much) anymore wtf.

11) i have a shit looking at me, beckoning me to complete. but i guess...escapism. wtf.

12) i seriously want to sleep.

13) i ate maggi for lunch today. in a desperate attempt to save money (ruin my own health SIGH) and...save money.

14) why do i sound so annoyingly pathetic.

15) mlia. but sometimes, i think it's just fml.

16) someone once used to tell me that i have this innate ability to make anyone who is suffering, feel LESS "suffered" than me. in other terms, i can make anyone in shit sound LESSER in shit when comparing me with him/her. wow. that's some great ability. HA HA.

17) my birthday is coming and i have no plans. fatbear is going to take me to a coffee shop to celebrate. -cheers- wtf. fml.

18) i need a new handphone before it dies on me because i made 4 phone calls (one bar of batt depletes withevery phonecall received/made). bloody LG. but then again, i was contemplating LG Icecream (pink)............because it's so crazily cute. BUT, LG again. why do i never learn from mistakes??? SIGH.

19) i can't receive smses from some people because apparently, my LG phone blocks them out. HA HA. omg fuck my phone lah seriously. WHAT PHONE TO GET????!!!! i don't have extra cash. and...i can't sign a new contract. so this means i have to pay a bomb to get a new phone. so stupid. sigh.

20) i really should start on my work. byebye and good night.

ps: i really just want to say that i'm not good at expressing emotions right now. i do miss so many people. and i want them to know. but...sigh, not that it matters. because if these people knew that i cared, they would have at least talked to me/smsed/msned me right? which didn't happen. so well....i conclude that my life is......a wasteful bunch of shit.

i wonder why i'm even living.

No comments: