Thursday, May 07, 2009

exhausted.

first day of work was horrible. it was like my brain snapped and had difficulty getting back on track.
i never read so many chinese characters in one day.
that can easily be the chinese words i read in 3 years. NO JOKE.

i have a 46 page CHINESE business proposal to translate in 2 freaking bloody days into a corporate ENGLISH proposal.
a proposal i've not seen before, heard of before or even had participation in.
and i swear the chinese writer of this proposal sucks to the max.
YOU TELL ME WHERE GOT ONE SENTENCE GOES UP TO 3 LINES, SEPARATED BY JUST COMMASSSSSSS??

and i mean 3 lines across A4 paper ok.
it's like that throughout the entire proposal. i'm going to die.


i slept 3 hours on my first day of work.
i'm utterly shagged out on my second.
and i dread the 3rd day because my proposal is not yet complete and it's due in the morning.
my parents say i look like i've been working for years in just two days. the fatigue must be all over my face. =(

i hate my boss.
i hate the environment.
i hate the travelling.

i skipped lunch for 2 days but a kind soul offered to help me get lunch. so i eat as i type furiously on the computer.
i OT-ed for two days till 8plus ALTHOUGH i don't get OT pay because i'm a noob.
i have to bring home work to do because i cannot finish it.
i stare at the computer for the entire day and i see words laughing at me already.
my eyes are super tired.
i can't open them.
no thanks to the meagre 3 hours sleep.


i'm starting to think that i'm 100% stupid for starting work so soon and not enjoying life.
fuck my life. i swear i have this innate tendencies to walk straight into traps filled with shit.


if i last 1 month on this job,
i'm a god.
if i don't crash and burn before that.


goodbye.

No comments: