Saturday, May 23, 2009

friday is a wonderful day.

wtf am i doing online instead of sleeping? sometimes i DO think that i am responsible for shortening my own lifespan. SIGH.

anyway, some pictures i just uploaded from blackie. didn't want things to keep piling up. some are random pictures unless i say otherwise.
and just to keep in touch with the rest of the world. i can't seem to find time to talk online anymore. but that doesn't mean i don't care..sigh.



from mcdelivery. the free glass. and my morning milo. preparing to start work!

some healthy bar that actually tastes quite nice! i love groccery shopping with fatbearbearrrr! (:

pardon the morning puffiness and really strained smile. HAHA.

a few days ago, i cleverly walked into a cabinet. i was carrying huangy and he kinda blocked my line of vision. i was walking briskly. and my left knee whammed into a corner of the cabinet. my right knee whammed into another corner. and my right ankle whammed into the lower corner of the cabinet.

I SWEAR I SAW STARS.

i hurriedly sat down and cursed non-stop, trying to ease the extreme pain by rubbing the areas gently. left knee soon turned purple. GAHHHH.

to spend our 8th month anniversary, we decided to go to mount faber for a short walk at night. fatbear just finished his short OT and since i was stuck at home from the lousy red eye that gradually recovered over the day, he picked me up after his work! we had mutually agreed months ago that no matter how busy we were, we must make time for our monthly anniversaries. (:

and i realized from yesterday, that i'd rather be in office doing work than staying at home doing work. office really ups your efficiency level. and my eye is definitely better. slightly sore and still itching, but not that lobster red.

today i woke up with a slightly red and itchy eye still. but i forced myself NOT to rub it. =(

EH, no concealer day again. infact, no moisturizer or whatever. HAHA. i had just finished editing some proposals and sent them out to my boss before i left the house. aiya, doesn't matter. =X can't really tell since i never put on thick makeup anyway. my thickest is moisturizer with concealer HAHA. fml. i think i'm 12 instead of 22.

my poor right eye was still tearing.

fatbear wants to sleep. and here you can see my fatface!

blurry. henderson waves. there were quite a number of people there when we arrived. all chilling out.



my right eye is usually bigger than my left. but because of the stupid red eye, it became smaller. wtf?!?!

guailan face ah.

i love fatbear's ears wtf HAHAHAHA. eh what lah, i'm not into the kissing pose ok. mis-aim cannot ah! hmpfff.

hellooooooo! haven't changed much, have i?

fatbear.

he looks shocked, don't ask me why.

OH! this picture was taken a few minutes ago. wtf. horribly ugly in real life. it looks better on camera ok. HAHAHAH photogenic bruise. in real life it looks like some patch of brown shit. gross.

anyway, work on friday was just....work. fridays are like...heaven. signals weekends and .....more sleep hopefully. (:

had a meeting in the morning with the boss. editing later. then i had to hurriedly send out a proposal to someone before i was chased out of the office for lunch with hrm, hre(hr executive) and boss. apparently, boss was intending to treat us lunch.

the weather was so bloody hot outside the office i think i got a momentary heat stroke. wtf. i drank super a lot of water and kept going to the toilet to pee...BUT i still ended up with a horrible headache (i get headaches easily in extreme heat and cold, AND alternating between both).

the traffic was slow which made sitting in the car worse. gahhh. lunch wasn't some great buffet or what, but at a muslim food place they usually visit. the food was not bad, maybe because i was kinda hungry. but we rushed our food because we were really late from the stupid traffic and cannot leave office for too long.

traffic back was no where better. this is crazy.

by the time i got back to office, my head was splitting. and under the crazy air-con, my head felt like there was an on-going war inside. =.= i wanted to DIE. managed to do more editing, then had another short meeting to discuss my work for the next few months and then i went back to rotting infront of my com.

i just wanted friday workday to end. the headache was so bad i was non-functional. fatbear knew i was feeling terrible and postponed his OT to the weekends just to come pick me up. TOUCHED OK. =)))))

i died on the car and napped all the way from kallang to BP. went to plaza to find food (fatbear) but i didn't have any appetite because of my head. so we left. went to fatbear's place to crash. i wanted to nap away 2 hrs before going home, but i KNEW i'll never be left in peace wtf.

i managed to grab a short disturbing nap while fatbear went to bathe. he went to cook some glass noodles soup thingy for me with hotdogs and all. i still had to appetite. he dragged me up and made me eat the PANADOL STRONG pill (sibei bitter)and then dragged me to eat my late late late dinner. wtf. =((((((

picked at my food, but managed to finish my bowl of food eventually and was fed by fatbear too. i hate it when i'm sick. but i love it when fatbear takes care of meeee! -beams- he makes me feel like a little girl, which is rare because i can be such an anal bitch when it comes to work, i evolve into some highly independent and strong-minded female. =.=

i guess fatbear is my catharsis wtf. HAHA. thank you baby! (:

i felt better after having something simple and warm in my tummy. wanted to nap. but was dragged into fatbear's mum's air-con bedroom to chat and look at photographs of them when they were younger HAHAHAHA. geee. fatbear so fat.

then the mum made me sleep for a bit on the mattress in the room to make my headache go away. fatbear and i ended up in a tickling war WTF WHY ARE WE LIKE THAT???!! but we finally retired after much wrestling zzzz. i started sneezing violently. and made fatbear wake up to time-check. was late, so he sent me home and here i am after a good hot bath.

it's saturday. i need to grab more sleep when i can. I HAVE A HUGE PIMPLE ON MY LEFT CHEEK. then i have a perpetual pimple on my right. so from far i look like i have one DOT on each side of my cheek wtf. fatbear says it looks cute and funny. =.= i'm traumatised.

ok, pictures soon when i take more.

thanks for reading thus far! everyone is sorely missed! (:

No comments: