Thursday, May 21, 2009

swollen eye pirate.

ok so fatbear called after i msged him my displeasure.
he claims that he fell asleep while waiting for the clock to strike 12am.
hmpf. alrighteyyy, i'm not mad now.

ah, people may note the time and wonder...why is jielin blogging at this time?
reason being, i'm on leave today!
i'm not being a lazy bum and staying home. in fact, i woke up, bathed and breakfast-ed as usual.

the only thing that was different today was my severely swollen right eye.
i woke up on tears; eye was super irritated and kept tearing. very itchy.
i cannot remember if i rubbed it too hard during my sleep or whatsoever.
but i woke up with a right eye so RED it looked like all my blood vessels had burst in my eye.
zzzzz.
i was so shocked myself.
plus my eyelids were swollen to twice the usual size, and the area under my eye was superbly swollen too.
it's crazy!!!


i could not open my eyes because of all the swelling!
had to pry my eyelids open to see what was wrong with my right eye.
only made it worse.
had to bathe half-blind, eat half-blind, dress half-blind.
then i figured, i can't work half-blind, especially if i'm gonna be staring at the computer the entire day.
i definitely don't want to travel to kallang on a 1hour bus half-blind wtf.


plus i was worried it was sore eyes or something of that sort.
spreading it would also be the last thing on my mind.
so i called in to take leave.
SIGH. it's no pay leave btw.
my sad life ya.

about 2 weeks (estimated) since i started work, my first leave because of a lousy eye wtf.
but i get bouts of these sometimes. could be recurrent up to 2-3 days. i wonder why.
=((((
in any case, i amended my share of proposals at home and just sent them out.
will await instructions.


oh! the eye is better now! still swollen, but lesser extent. still red, but faint red.

i wanted to go to see the doctor BUT the doctor only came at 1030am WHEN the clinic claims it opens at 0830am. HELLO???? open clinic without doctor inside??? don't make sense ok! shitheads.

and i tried the other clinics but ALL were full!!! like 10 plus people and queue moving slowly.
so i went back to my first choice, continued waiting.....THEN i gave up.
fucking pissed.
the queue wasn't moving!
how come so many singaporeans are sick!!!!!!! -slaps random people in anger-


so i don't really know what went wrong with my eye, but i hope it won't happen again, or something else worse for that measure.
SIGH.
i need sleep. maybe i'm gonna nap for a bit.
my eyes are way overworked. maybe it's a sign of protest HAHA.


in any case, i found a tailor/alteration place near my area. walkable distance. i think i'll bring my stuff over for altering if it's good. shall wait for my pants alteration to return before deciding future outfits. HAHA.
i need more working stuff. before i grow smelly wearing the same bottoms again and again wtf.
SHHHHH don't tell anyone.


i use ralph lauren perfume anyway. TSK! how can i smell bad! =D

AND I NEED SUPER A LOT OF MONEY.
aye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big7.jpg[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שירות חדרים אנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מגוונים גם ישנו במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]סעודות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם!

לפרטים נא גשו לאתר האינטרנט שלנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]