Thursday, May 14, 2009

13 is my lucky number!

i should be sleeping gahhh.
was just surfing the net for random sites. shopping, blogs etc.
my only form of leisure activities now.

updates!
today, 13th may, wednesday, is probably my most normal working life day to date!!!
-beams-

I HAD NORMAL LUNCH!
this means that i did NOT camp infront of my computer rushing something else!!! PUI!!! HAHAHAHAH. in fact, us 4 ladies had a nice cosy lunch in the conference room. chatting and stuff. nice! i hope for moreeeeee.


and.....I GOT OFF WORK EARLY!!!!!
ok, technically i start work at 9am and end at 6pm. for the past few days since the first day of work, i've been stsaying till 8plus to 9pm. freaking crazily tiring.
BUT TODAY!!!! i knocked off at 7pm!!!!
i was rushing a proposal till 6plus still, but it ended fast cos' it's easy peasy. compared to my first huge project. i just got quotations so i just have to go back to add the figures in tomorrow morning and send to my boss for approval. (note to self wtf)


need to read through a couple more proposals because i'll be involved in them.


I HAD AN OFFICIAL CLIENT MEETING TODAY IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM!
okkkkk. ya i know it's no big deal. but hello, noob me got meeting with possible partner of the event PLUS my CEO plus my HR manager!!! i think it's very good already ok!
only thing missing was my namecards boohooo. they are printing right now. -excited-
my first name card ever. wtf.
hello all! meet corporate communications executive: TEO JIELIN!
wtf.


ok, whether i succeed or not in my near future is hard to tell. i'll continue working hard.
and i think getting stressed is like...normalized wtf. fml.
seriously. i think i could get used to this.
but this is only the beginning. i swear.
when i look at how my HR manager juggles SO MANY FREAKING PROJECTS and have to make A MILLION PHONE CALLS (even when we were sharing a cab at night together), i think...i have loads to learn.

never expected myself to end up in this industry.
liscensing and all that. but i guess i often end up where i never expect.
let things flow. (: i'll make myself something out of nothing.


so sorry to all my dear friends if i haven't been chatting online.
i'll be contactable from 9am-7pm everyday. but subject to free time lah, then i'll reply. LOL.
anyway i don't have much friends. HAI fml.


i decided to bus to fatbear's after work instead of him coming to pick my up (like previous few days). was taught to change buses. and i THOUGHT i knew where to alight. but i alighted one stop earlier. and the distance btw two bus stops is like 2 HDB blocks apart ok. from this ulu grass field to just outside the semi-detached houses. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


i hate myself sometimes. i can be so retarded when it comes to taking the public transport and recognizing HDB blocks from one another.

so a walk which was meant to be 5 mins across the road and to his block took me abt 15-20mins. so tired! plus i was perspiring. crazy weather! =(


in any case, we argued a little. but it's hard to have a full blown argument at his place because his family keeps entering his room to retrieve stuff from the cupboards. so like...everytime argue until the climax part....-family member enters-.....cools down....argue...and the cycle continues. zzz.

which is good and bad. i need privacy mannnnnn.


ok, but we didn't argue much because i was tired and fell asleep on the bed in a huff, refusing to talk to him or face him. he gave up on me and switched on his laptop to use. i guess i must have napped for 1 hour or so. when i woke up, things were better.

(: long story cut short, he sent me an email while i was asleep and he was next to me with his laptop. a very sweet and funny email.
you should know how fatbear writes...so it was pretty entertaining. =D spellings were all correct (he used spell check WTF) but many grammatical errors!! HAHAHA.
touching too. (:
thanks fatbear.
i'm glad we managed to clear it up.
but please rmb to put what we discussed into action.

words without actions are nothing. (:


ok lovelove you all. thanks for supporting my blog and reading about my life.
i reallyyyy need a day to just post pictures and blog HAHA. sorry manssss. i know i'm boring you with my wordsssss.

ok nights!

No comments: