Friday, February 01, 2008

thursday.

supposed to to be the best day of the week, considering that i's nearing cny and last day of school for the week. today is freaking bloody bad no matter how hard i tried to remain optimistic.

early morning some group memeber from com300 was dulan with me cos' the night earlier when ___ asked me to print something for him, i said just send later, i will print when i have the time. i was arguing with my parents regarding my PT jobs lah. mood like tmd bad like fuck liao he come li siao. and it's not like school no printer or what fuck right. i volunteered to print in school for ___ or he could just send me online and i'll print after my argument.

___ OWNSELF DIDN'T WANT TO LOR. tmdknnccb. then ____ still had the cheek to blame me. knnccb dulan max.

so ___ pms me entire day even when i APOLOGISED AND EXPLAINED MY CIRCUMSTANCES. i'm uber pissed lah. talk about temperamental. ____ is worse than any bitch complaining of her cramps.

knn returned home at 5plus. managed to read a little bit of papers and nap till 7pm before i freshened up for my 8pm interview. zzz. by then my headache was full blown. the weather is getting to me. should be able to get the job, but still second thoughts.

tml lies ahead. more work due. more bitching due. more unreasonable people STILL around. and i have to figure out if i should turn up at the pub for work or not...


seriously, can't ___ behave like a real man??? sibei pissed. i just read ____'s blog and WOW!! i'm like guest star lor. disbelievement. you want pms, i will pms with you. childish jerk.

where got not my fault then i still apologise and still kb so much in the end.
arghhhhh. FOCUS JIELIN. FOCUS.

sigh. so tired with these unnecessary tantrums. from a male some more.

even if yan pms i can just tahan lahs. when she snapped for nothing at me. =( sigh. i recall saying my thursday was bad afterall. SIGH.

i hate everything and everyone. but i cannot send out that vibe. CANNOT JIELIN!!!

I FUCKING WANT TO BE HAPPY LAH. JUST BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE NOT HAPPY IS NOT MY FAULT OR PROBLEM OK.

YOU NOT HAPPY MY FAULT IS IT?? FIND ANOTHER VENDING MACHINE LAH KNN.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU READ THIS OR NOT BUT I CAN TELL YOU I'M PISSED AND PROBABLY MORE PISSED THAN YOU ARE. BECAUSE I'VE NEVER MET ANYONE AS PETTY AS YOU; OR EVEN A MALE AS PETTY AS YOU.

YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE. GROW UP DUDE. GROW UP.
JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO TAKE CERTAIN SHIT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE THE ONE SUFFERING. IF YOU REALLY ARE THAT UNHAPPY THEN TELL THE REST LAH. COMPLAIN ON YOUR BLOG GOT USE AH. IF YOU REALLY DON'T WANT DO ALL THAT THEN TELL YOUR GOOD FRIENDS IN THE GROUP LAH. WHY DON'T WANT SAY OUT? YOU SCARED OF THEM MEH? OR YOU JUST SCARED YOU LOSE YOUR PLACE?

SERIOUSLY. BE NICE TO YOU GOT NO POINT ONE.
SON OF A BITCH.

ps: sorry for all the cursing and i really don't wanna accumulate karma especially during the cny season. but he's really crossed all my patience boundaries and he really is being childish and immature handling such emotional stuff. group work is never easy and you should be prepared for it. you are not even working your ass off for money and you have alot of time if you don't go to your gyming or dancing or swimming or what shit. so why complain? you are having leisure activities and others are probably earning their living.

so you think doing a little more than others is harder? then don't do it. then tell the rest to do it. then say it outloud in the group. BUT WHY KEEP SILENT? i don't understand at all.
YOU SHOULD BE DAMN CLOSE TO THEM RIGHT? THEN TELL THEM LAH. get mad at me for what? just because i'm not intimidating and i can be flared at doesn't mean you have the right to.

i don't owe you for YOUR SELF-PROCLAIMED bad day because YOU CONTROL YOUR DAY.


GOODNIGHT.
right now, i'm controlling you to LEAVE MY LIFE. byebye.

i will have an awesome day on friday.

No comments: