Saturday, February 02, 2008

rule the world.

i am a star in my own right. everyone is. all you have to do is believe.
because we are all different; emitting various vibes and individuality, we are special and unique. we are who we are.

there is no need to emulate.

sometimes late night walks home from the interchange are comforting. despite the humid weather causing my clothes to stick uncomfortably onto my moist, damp skin.

despite the beads of perspiration that collect on my forehead and nose; from the 30minutes walk across highways, along lush greenery and dusty construction sites.


i really really like this outfit. BUT i examined it and the model and figured out that she's tmd tall and skinny. zzz. totally cannot carry this off.

this is really cute too. whee. errr..just bear with me. since i have not bought a single new clothing in ages. not even for cny. =( oh wells. why worry? i'll have loads of money soon. i will be able to afford anything by myself.



and amidst all that scandal, i still think she's uber cute. TSK! i mean who looks so adorable even with those chunky seinheiser earphones on? 0.0 i'm NOT lesbian ok!

tmd, reminds me. this guai bei bei yesterday said that i look like a lesbian. -_-''' wtf. seriously.

i think there comes a point in life when you realise that you have grown up when you decide to put your one day's wages in your bank for the insurance premium INSTEAD of spending the money on shopping. zzz.

well done, jielin.

ps: no disturbance from the parents still. i think they've decided to cold war me. =S

hungry. time for dinner. going for my bath now! wheeeee.

No comments: