Friday, February 15, 2008

14th of feb.

valentine's day! HAHAH nothing special lah. like no secret admirers in red teeshirt with chocolates and flowers in hand to give me. HAHAHAH. boos.

money making gimmick indeed. oh wells. in any sense, school was fine. relatively empty though. nina's class had exam. boos. i hope i do GREAT! though i felt like i was desperately smoking through the paper. does nina love me? =S YES SHE DOES. errrr.

went out after that with nehneh tramping around town. shopping! hahaha. feels good to be with her after so long. all crap, lameness and full of BOOBS. HAHAHAH wtf. her boobs getting bigger and bigger ok! -nosebleed-










ate my first smoked salmon today. tad bit too saltish for me. i shall stick to potato salad next time. HAHAHA. but hell, salmon is good. jian fei da ji hua!!!

today we decided to act lesbians and paraded around town HOLDING HANDS WITH FINGERS INTERTWINED. HAHAHAHAH omfg ok! like super alot of people stared at us as we passed and everytime we burst out laughing before we suffered from internal injuries holding laughter back. HAHAHA. awesome. =D

bought the star tee from revoltage. actually i like the cardigans alot..but cheecheek quite steep i think the price. =( nevermind. it's all gonna be mine in no time. =)

nothing much to shop today. walked around in tangs chilling and finding things for nehneh to spend her voucher on...she bought this top form harajuku which was on RIDICULOUS discount ok!!! HAHAHA. but i don't mind because next to the store was GSTAR which had this really cute salesguy. =DDD
bio until shiok. AND HE SMILED AT ME anyway. boos. ok fine, think too much.






the gmask is seriously pissing me off. from a 5mp camera comes these kinda lousy resolution pics. I'M GONNA GET MY POUCH SOON and off comes that bloody expensive wrap. cheated my money mans.

stupid johan tagged along while browsing around to wait for his swimming lessons to begin. hmmm. had hilarious time for a moment discussing about those mrs field's cookies giveaways at escalators and the bare-chested man whom he couldn't stop bitching about. hahaha.

nehneh bought this brown leather bag from balenciaga. and she went pretty high after that HAHAHA wtf. left her to zihigh and self-console that her wardrobe can accomodate that colour of bag. went to tiff&co afterwards to find her 21st present from her parents. omggg love all those star earrings. didn't see the snowflake ones though. hmmm.

wheee. no problem. mine in no time. =))))

crystals and diamonds. my best friend i proclaim. =)))

wy's tutee's mom called me on my way home. another deal closed. starting this saturday. indeed, those money notes are coming in fast. =DDD shall settle the fees i'm gonna charge on sat. wheeee. think i will charge higher than last year wy's fees since increase in level too and transport. boos.

and plus pf's one which is around that area TOO, i think i'm gna have to plan my timings about together so i won't waste time or money travelling too much. and think of all those money coming into my pocket!

-patpat-

my end of year trip to another new country is coming true!
my life i've wanted to live is coming true!
sustaining excellent grades needs more luck AND hard work on my part. thank you ll for everything so far. =) please continue to bless me...and mybrain....

now it's down to my body and face. hehe. working on it.
and then there's the heart and soul. will my good karma really return? turn all those negative vibes sent out by other people around to positive ones. because i must remember that whatever bad thoughts i send out about others, more of the same kind return about me.

it's time you learn. =)

it's a relatively good thursday i say! should be cutting my hair and scouting for specs tml! wish me more more more good luck!!! wheee.


i'm indeed lagging in my years. is that good or bad?
the answer is yet to be revealed. =)

No comments: