Monday, February 25, 2008

monday 3am.

i have no idea why would people want to give their products such weird names.

i don't feel very gay now.

managed to finish my MGM301 article on sunday noon. sunday morning while i was trying to make the most of my lazing-in-bed-time, videoezy msged me to ask me to work on sunday night. i was like......NO!!!! ok, partly i wanted, but i calculated the costs and figured that they were too high.
=(

now they've allocated me for every saturday for march tentatively. dammit. i hope i learn fast enough. grrr. i hate being stressed at work. all the mad clicking and refering and searching and replacing and selling and swiping. fuck.

i cannot seem to remember the processes step by step anymore. why got so many types of processes i must learn???!! =(

and the thing that differentiates my working ability has to be the most complicated process of all--selling and DOING UP the package on the computer. FUCKFUCKFUCK.
ok, i'll worry the coming sat.

was trying to study abit of my COM242 notes.
mozzie bit me. =(
don't be surprised if i get dengue.

my house has an average of 2 mozzies PER DAY. like bloodyhell.
yea, literally bloody.
all my blood mans. don't know why they dun suck my parents or sis blood, just like mine.

zzzz.

-cries.

ll, can you hear my pleas? bless me for the coming hurdles.
bless me everyday in everything i do...
so much things to do, so little time...

nightnight....

believe without a doubt.

No comments: