Sunday, February 17, 2008

4 hours in a salon.

can anyone beat me hands down? today i spent 4 freaking bloody hours in a salon that by the time i left that place i was tmd shagged and no energy to even contemplate walking home from the interchange.
-flaps hands exasperatedly-

i had to wait and wait and wait intermittently amidst all those busy busy hairdressers and impatient customers while my hair dried, while the guy who was supposed to work on me attended to someone else and skipped me totally(ALTHOUGH he kept apologizing for making me wait. DAMN MY TOLERANCE LEVEL IS GODLY) and while the dye was setting into my hair.

i think i waited for 1 hour soley JUST for someone to work on my hair after the wash. like wtf?!?!?! then another 40 mins for the highlight. 30 minutes for the cut. and god knows the rest of the time i fell aslp. WTF RIGHT.

HAHAHAH. i was so tired from the endless wait on my chair that i dozed off and jerked awake a million times just to doze off again. at the end of the haircut, i had a very sore and cramped butt with tense up leg muscles. wth lah. at least i have legs toned now. HAHAHAH. i'm so optimistic.

anyway it's full of malaysian hairdressers lah. the accent was so thick TSKTSK. nehneh would love it there HAHAHAH.

to sum it up, i didn't cut it short because i'm a genius and i'll show you why in a few seconds. i trimed and had it highlighted red(FOR LUCK!). that's all. wheee.


yes i look horrendous. i just woke up fro my nap and realised WTF NO ONE IS ATTENDING TO ME STILL!!!! HAHAHAH. eyebags, wrinkles, eye rings. sobs. =((( ya ya, my left eye is smaller than my right cos' the double eye-lid for the left is thicker than the one on the right wtf.

UNEVEN EYES SEH. =X

chicken tail alright.

another profile of the tail. so much thinner and lighter!!! NO MORE SWEATY NECKS AFTER BATH! yayyyy.

THERE!!! this is why i say i'm a genius. FROM long hair to BOB hair sehhh. omg i'm like super smart. -winks-

now i can transit whenever i want to. wheeeee. feel the loveeee? =D

ok unglam picture i just took. please never ever visit me at home UNCALLED FOR. a monster might greet you at the door. i wouldn't want to pay for anyone's insurance just cos' they got traumatised looking at me. =(

with hairband lahs. explain why i refuse to skype once the band is up. HAHAHAH. oops. ok fine i might get a glam-er hairband soon ok. act cute kind. wtf. -shudders-

tuition went well. i think the mum likes me. heh. $.$ ah wells, learn as i go right? i'm gonna work hard on translating.

bye bye my loves who are reading this blog(which is prolly pathetic number). i'm most prob gonna find my specs by sunday(today) with my sis in tow. boos. till then, it will be the end of my expenditure for time-being. ang bao money counted; lesser than last year. but reasonable. BYEBYE ALL GO SAVINGS. i feel so richhhh.

nightnighttt. =)

ps: finished hanakimi jap versh and my girl(2nd time now) cos' i'm such a horrible slacker and retard. boos. nvm, i believe i'm smart can already. HAHAHA.

No comments: