Friday, February 08, 2008

happy cny to all!! RAT!

cny is rather overrated for me, considering i aint that close to either side of my relatives because i don't have cousins who are of the same age as me and i can crap with. educational standards are different, family backgrounds are different, EVEN the region we LIVE in is like hundred miles away. totally off.

and we don't gamble or sit around to talk cok. i just eat my fill and slither somewhere to observe them. LOL. of course occasionally i have to answer their CHI BAO LE MEI YOU? and CHI DUO YI DIAN LAH. and to reject their offering of more food.

at least no comments on whether i grew prettier or not. phew.
no comments on where i'm studying or any comparisons taking place. i rather just blend into the background. weird right? thinking back, i used to be the centre of attraction, the one elders pamper and pull me to talk with. SIGH. i guess....i'm too giant now. HAHAHA.

let the little kids get the attention lahs. volunteered to go down to the playground as a guardian whilst the little 3 imps fooled around. they are funny..but it's a combination i wished i had grown up in. 2 elder brothers, and me the youngest girl. i envy how she's protected, pampered and teased by her very much older brothers. it makes me...want to be like her.

-shrugs-






i look like an OWL! HAHAHAH. ok i tried on these specs in the shop. contemplating to get something like that. geek to the max. loving it cos' got BLING BLING on the sides. but i might stick to something less "winged" on the lower insides.


coming right up is a series of ZI LIAN and ZI PAI shots because yes, i'm a camwhore and i admit it. HEY! i've been keeping away from my camera for days lor. today i thought i looked fine what. hmpff.

SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANNA SEE. (you've been warned!)












that's my ah gong whom i chat to when i have the chance because hardly anyone chats to him anymore. sigh. this time when i went back on CHU XI, and i skipped into his room to yell AH GONG!!! he actually smiled. HAHAHA. and he asked me why i so long never go see him. and he missed me! awww. sweet.








pout? HAHAHA. i just thought my eyes looked unrealistically nice here. damn.


at grandma's house on CHU YI. nuaing on sofa watching tv. yes yes, i look messy. it was bloody hot lahhh.





my dearest popo. HAHAHA. the first picture is damn nice lah. totally not posed. wheee. SHE WANNA KISS ME LOR. -grins-
the one taken further away was with help by my sis.





ok i got home tired, sleepy and bloated like a pig. while waiting for my sis to get out of the bathroom so i could get a nice long bath myself, i took shots without my leggings lah. yawns. i ate so much!!! =(((
------
my laptop died when i tried to switch it on jsut now. i think it's virus. dammit.
i cannot afford this ok.
kaoz. gotta start school work soon lor.

LAPTOP IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE BE HEALTHY FOR ME. thank you i love you. muacks.
------
i wonder how much my ang bao money total this year. HAHAH. sigh. cannot spend anyway. lol.

relc pay is in!
whee.

abang was sweet enough to call me today to wish me happy cny! HAHAHA. hilarious. and i don't know if it was my or his phone that kept disconnecting the call. he had to call back several times. lol.
i hope he'll cheer up soon! wheee.

i've been lazy.

byebye and enjoy yourselves everyone! (:

No comments: