Monday, February 18, 2008

superwomanize me, please.



this song is seriously so retarded i think i would slam superman's face with a sledge hammer if i ever get the chance. omfg. i think i just displayed a sign of violence. zzzz.

media and violence is sooo complicated.

speaking of which, time to start studying soon. SIGH. =(

TIME TO LOSE WEIGHT TEO JIELIN.
kaoz. cannot stop eating you know.
i should just marry myself off to dubai where the food sucks and i will just slim down ridding camels who spit in your face (HAHAHA NEHNEH) and sand ski. =(((

-cries-
someone please save me. and nehneh stopped me from buying slimming pills wtf. i swear i'll remain this cow for life. grrr.

ate sushi buffet today. KO. walked around town to burn off those calories. SIGHH. chawanmushi craving satisfied. had complimentary lava brownie ice-cream afterwards which i devoured most cos' yan didn't like chocolates and i feel guilty for seemingly taking the entire tub. =( sorry laopo.
but wifey found THE jacket for me in zara!!! wheee. ok it looks kinda cok and my mum just asked me if i had bought a comic book home wtf. when you see it you'll understand. zzz. HAHAH but i liked the quirky nature of it. =D still, i'm looking for a couple more. the perfect one almost always seemed ruined by minute details that i'm very fussy about. TSK!

tried on super hot heels in zara and realised my legs looked fucking long and gorgeous. zzz. but also realised i needed to buy more personal injury insurance before i can get the courage to step out of house in those. zzzz. don't know how many freaking inches can. wth.

hothot legs. soon. =)

bought a blingbling tie to go with my plain oversized shirt so that i can attempt change in look(i think). shall see how it goes. overheard my mum saying i'm metro. thanks alot. as if being labelled lesbian ain't enough. wtf.

ok i feel fat lately. eating wayyy too much. please stop tempting me with food. =(((

tell me how to lose tummy fats. firm up my arms. flabby thighs. grrr.


ok. end of story. i love yusof ishak BIGBIG FACE. (yes abs see!) wheee.
feel the loveee? come to me yusof big face. and i'll love youuuu.

i think i need to clear wardrobe AGAIN. -_-
figured that i really have too many clothes that i'll prolly not wear, NEVER worn after purchase. fuckfuckfuck. detrimental lifestyle?

sorry no pics for today. too tired. till then.
trying to erase the vibe. but i cannot help it if my face is like that. =(
shall work harder.

No comments: