Saturday, February 09, 2008

3rd day of cny!

hahah! dont worry! you're not seeing things. i dug up my SAJC tie from spring cleaning and since today i was wearing the oversized shirt, i decided to loop it around my neck and see how it looks. HAHAHA. whee whee sajc uniform can! ok lah without the pocket.

why do i feel as if i'm lagging behind the years i undergo. LOL. like now i look more like a jc student. zzz.











woke up earlier today. was supposed to go shopping with my sis. then mum woke me up and said she wanna tag along. okkk. then in the end my father decided to come along. so it became a family outing. and we went all the way to bugis just to get my transparent wrap for my phone. zzz. then cos' i feel so out of place hustling around the lousy crowd there, we left promptly.

it sure is weird to shop with parents. zzz.

headed to my second aunt's home to bai nian. then rotted there abit. damn fulllll. cos' before there we headed to some i forgot what's-the-name hawker centre to eat. zzz. had some hokkien mee and kuay chap. it was like a ghost city there.




why? wanna buy toto? hahahah.

headed to my third aunt's place after that. zzz. i feel like an elephant lumbering around. I DON'T WANT TO EAT ANYMORE.

-cries-

i seriously need to exercise. but then again, i think i better settle shitty project stuff. -double cries-

I LOVE MY LIFE.
i'm loving it. cos' i believe it. and i feel it.
abundance. all mine.

enjoy your remaining weekend everyone!
i really wonder who reads this dumb brainless blog. HAHAHA.

No comments: