Tuesday, February 05, 2008

happy pre-cny eve.

i've been waking up to noisy cny songs on the radio for 3 days and counting. i think my father is trying to instill that cny vibe into the household.

but every morning i've been waking up feeling slightly pissed cos' of all that blasting from the speakers. i have to remind myself not to let it affect me though. or let others affect my mood.

because i control my life. and i allowed things to enter my life, which i might not like. i must do something about it.

cny songs make my brain feel warped.

i had to sew the hems in of two hand towels today after i woke up cos' my father asked me to. and i didn't wanna piss him off since he was washing the blades of the fans. ZZZ. spring cleaning.

i think of my TWO new pieces of cny clothing and i feel happy. ZZZ. too long never shop.

give to receive more. right? i should start.
giving from the heart is never easy.
we almost always want something back.

this week of hols bestowed by UB is supposed to be studying and project completing. i find myself lagging in all. SIGH. UBER SIGH. can someone please motivate me.

my com300 group is close to tatters. i want to stab people but i will not. because.........


breathe and smile. (:
you keep attracting the like.
so be careful what you send out.

abundance.
feel, think, see, know abundance.
ahhh.


i hope everyone is enjoying their cny festives so far! will update with pics soon. after entries with pics, this is pictureless.


HAD A FREAKING WEIRD DREAM LAST NIGHT. i had multiple warped ones consecutively. very restless sleep. SIGH.

the point is I DREAMT THAT I WENT BALD ONE STRIP DOWN MY SKULP ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY HEAD. in the dream i could even feel the prickly sick sensation of skin. arghs.


randomness about me. i have to use tissue to squeeze out the oil of pieces of bakgua before eating them. ZZZ. yes i'm neurotic.


not sure if tummybuddy reads my blog. but thanks for the chat last night. (:


ahhh, which girl doesn't wish to be complimented time to time.

all i need is faith.
and utter belief.

changes from one's outside is easy. but never complete.
this time, i feel a change from inside.
i feel different and alive.
i feel lighter and happier.
i almost feel as if the world is mine.

can it be so powerful?
yes. i believe.

blogs with pictures are so much nicer to read. LOL.

No comments: