Friday, February 08, 2008

CHU ER of rat year.

i have no idea why cny makes me so tired. anyway, today is CHU ER and my family went to visit my mum's side relatives.
first venue was some temple which my grandma wanted to visit, so we went to fetch her early noon, and i stayed in the car to rot cos' i really didn't want to squeeze with so many other people.

then headed to wai po's house to nua and watch scv. DAMMIT WHERE IS MY HOT NEIGHBOUR. faster appear ok! HAHAHAH.

ate rather little there. went to my xiao ah yi's house next after my da ha yi arrived. WHEEE the irritating cousin did not turn up because apparently she tio stomachache ache and couldn't stop lao sai-ing after a morning breakfast of laksa. ok i'm mean. but who cares. she's rude.

stayed there for about 1 hour plus eating. omg. all those tidbits. =(((

the two little kids of hers damn cute lah!! and the youngest boy is like tmd SHUAI OK. grow up sure is hottie. i cannot find any ressemblance between him and the parents. shucks. first time seh. anyway, i quickly made friends with them and even played psp with them. HAHAHA. it's hilarious.

headed to some lanpongs restaurant which is largely OVEERRATED and the food was only so-so for our dinner. by then i could only manage a few more mouthfuls of food before i exploded. =(

i'm not going to eat after this week. SERIOUSLY. i think i gained 10kg.






the blur quality was obviously taken using the front cam which boosts only 1.3mp.


can u see how fat i am now!! omg. =(


er act cute. sorry if i caused any puking to occur.


these were with the 5mp lahs.

end of the day now. my eyes are closing and my body is aching.

i wore stockings with this tee don't worry. -_-" i'm damn tired from all the ferrying to and fro and squeezing at the back of the cramped 7 seater SUV. grrr. every year. HAHAHA. this year i didn't knock my head against the roof!!!! i'm so happy! =D

yes i zi pai alot today too. sorry lah.

tml should be heading down to shopping with my sister. GASP! wtf right! HAHAHA. shall scout more for my specs and meanwhile bling up my lovely phone. heck. it needs some pampering! (:

byebyeee.

No comments: