Wednesday, August 01, 2007

znggg. everyone LOVES pictures.

another mix of good and bad things in one day. balancing out life.

stress is building up, and pimples are popping out. indictors mans...i have a huge swollen one on the left of my back. KNN. painnnn.

ok, let's talk about jing bao things first.

1) pon mgq halfway and went to bugis. did some stuff. had ab's birthday meal celebration before she went for her interview. whee. nice food i say! ma maison! bugis village. hope you loved it girl! :)

think i'm becoming a bad student. haizzzz. very very very badddd. and we always have unplanned outings. grrr. still....

a few pics first. before nehneh uploads those in her phone.



nice cosy interior. loves english quaint-ness feel plus a blend of west-asia fushion. ohhhh. helped that the waitors and waitresses and cooks are quite good looking. =))))




hanging pots and pans reminded me of fairytale stories. minus the part where pots would fall on mz's head cos' she's sitting under them.




damn cool table lamp which reminds me of those old old shows. HAHAHAH




THAT IS OUR TABLE TAG. we were supposed to bring the tags there for billing. damn cool. DAMN HEAVY.




ain't this picture pretty? =))))

funny how there's no pics of food right? the food came, and all of us were so in awe of it; we gobbled everything up and forgot to take pics. so when abs left and we decided to have brownie with ice-cream, we said we'll take the pics for our dessert.

brownie came. brownie left.
no pictures. oops.

pigs.

2) shopped. big big hole. cannot imagine mans. and i decided to pay my outstanding sprees beforehand so that one day shock dao wan. HAHAHAHHA. (means one day just tahan all the shocks) boooos.

but...

3) boss jh called to tell me i have tuition from wednesday to sunday, EVERYDAY.
i will cry. i will. and i totally have no time to study. seriously. i will flunk finals. WHY DO I ALWAYS FLUNK FINALS????

at least it means money for me.
but i'm losing my balance. haiz.

4) mz's hands still move damn fast.



5) alot of unglam pics. school makes us mad. COMPILATION.



plain retarded. i look bo gei.



self-timer rocks.



er. guess who? correct no prize, sorry.



SERIOUSLY SCHOOL OF RETARDED. MY GODDDD. unglam maxxxx. kaoz. and i don't know why. it's supposed to be paul twohill rendition. HAHAHAHAH.



errrr. hi meow? she thinks it's ultra cool to pose like that.



ah ha! abs caught unglam!!! whee whee.




he doesn't know.




ignore my spastic face. but yea, now he knows. HAHAHAHAHHA.




not-paying-attention-in class evidence serial number 249835493849.



i have no idea why she um chio until like that. tskkkk. JAB.



guess who. no prizes again.




er. that's my grandma lee peipei. lao ren chi dai.




RANDOM.



my favourite brand of milk.



the old school emos rock.



scandalous finger massaging in class. TSK.




i love cam whoring with my legs. HAHAHAHA




errrrr. nehneh acting cute??

5) i signed up for this year's standard chartered run. 42km run. please, if you are damn free, pray for my safety, both going and coming back. zzzznggg.

it's time to start training... AND MARSHY AND WHITE ASS, I"M WARNING YOU GUYS AGAIN: NO PANGSEH. NO ABANDONMENT.

booosss. =( i will not be running that competitively. more of a test of endurance. 2nd december. still got time........

6) sorry for not inviting you guys to my wedding.....but....I GOT MARRIED!



to two spikey cacti hubbies. ZNNGGG. photography courtesy of abs. HAHAHAHAHA. gross. fuckkkkk.
still. suan leee.

PLS PS PLS. I DO NOT LIKE CACTUS. arghhh.

7) i cannot remember what other jing bao things i have recently.
too much has happened and it's really scary. sighs. coping.
and hoping.

please let me pull through.
i'm dying slowly. painfully.
until i no longer can feel.


HAHAHAHHA. my bag has been posted out! can't wait to see my bag. hope it's damn gorgeousss. whee whee.

No comments: