Friday, August 24, 2007

break the routine.



thought this was rather touching.


today early morning and noon went clementi kbox.
my singing style is like that lah nehneh, cannot complain okkkkk.

then rushed down to tiong bahru.
tuition-ed.
talked to my grandparents for a bit.
missed them loads.

i think many of the neighbours or residents there know that i am the grand daughter already. LOL.

sidenote: thank god my waipo is ok too. sighs. dammit, i hate feeling so useless.

it feels nice to be able to draw a few minutes outta the routine to care and love.
something i hardly do nowadays.
rushed with the peakhour crowd back to clementi.
admin-ed.
and the stupid teacher never came. so i relief-ed.
money money roll in.
i think they are placing me there permanently to teach that class.

tentatively, i will be working on monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday!
GASP. THAT IS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY.
sighs. nevermind.
grow up jielin, grow up.
remember your plans.
remember your dreams.
remember your vow.

i hope i'll still be able to cope when the sem begins. my working days shouldn't be changing even when school starts...i hope my results will remain. REMAIN or better, PLEASE. i don't wanna neglect one for the other.
i cannot take it.
zzzzz.

life will be work and study.
no gaps. no gaps for other things.
prioritise.

------

sometimes i hate choosing which pair of shoes to wear, because i have so many different types.
then i get pissed and end up with my trusty browns.
and my browns is getting quite......tattered. =(

so i tried wearing my boots here and there.

growing dust mans.
gee.

but trying on the best pair of boots to match my outfit is TIRING.
=( i just cannot seem to make up my mind. BOO.

------

didn't manage to get my stuff today. too rushed. doubt i would have the time tml either.
tuition then clementi admin then private there, then admin.
grrr. my average day ends around 10pm from WORK.

think money, jielin.
you are poor. so work hard.

grow money mole!!!
grow fringe!!!

maybe i shouldn't think so much about money. im infested with that Double-lined S.

------

my holidays aren't very holiday-ish.
but at least i'm not rotting at some corner doing unproductive stuff.
for the long-run eh?

i wonder if August is my money month. MM. HAHAHHAHA.
i do hope so. and more MMs to come.


because the blackness shines and reflects brilliance.
it illuminates.
it attracts.
and it will guide, protect, give me-
everything i want.
i just have to flow.

No comments: