Monday, August 13, 2007

what is the point.

of my life.
when everything will just balance out.
when the goods and the bads are equal.
when i am as tired as i am happy.
when i am as empty as i am fulfiled.

i don't want to live in irony.
i don't want to live in halfs of everything.
i don't want to continue.

can i change my life?
can i change my path?

i am so angry now, but i cnanot find all that anger inside.
i feel like smashing everything i have.
i feel like killing everyone i see now.
i need more calm.


MY SHUFFLE IS SPOILT.
IT WON'T RESET. IT WON'T RESPOND TO REFORMAT.
ALL BECAUSE IT KEEPS POPPING OUT AN ERROR THING.
WTFFFFF. APPLE IS SUPPOSED TO BE APPLE.
WHERE GOT SPOIL ONE.
KNNCCB. WASTE MONEY TO REPAIR NIA.
I'VE A GOOD MIND TO KILL IT.
SNAP IT INTO TWO.


don't speak to me now.
because when i am angry, i'm brainless; senseless; mindless.

when anger turns to tears, but i refuse to cry.

i refuse to lower my head to life.

i want to fight this as long as i can.


i want to be as strong as i can.


just fucking let things flow smoothly.
let me no longer be taken advantage of.
let me no longer be despised and looked down upon.
let me be able to lie and boast and brag as shamelessly as the others.

where are you, when i need you most?
=(

No comments: