Thursday, August 23, 2007

crazily in love-



i thought i was super over xg, but after mz sent me the song and i chanced upon this MV, i drooled.
HAHAHAHHA.
the MV sucks, truth to be told. corny to the maximum. lousy storyline, lousy directing, lousy effects.
BUT, i was staring at my xg all the while. =D

hotssss.
just perfect, you know.
not the hottest, not the hunkiest, but just appealing.


still..im a dreamer.




and i thought this MV was kinda saddening.

wenlan is pretty.
she definitely does not look like _____ nehneh.
i will fight you to the end ok.
grrrr.
i don't think SLIT eyes are hot either.
grrrr.

sighs.

kids jb-ed my life today.
every wednesday my tolerance level UP on level. i'm damn zai.
a few teachers asked me how many kids i have.
and i think the shock on their faces is priceless.
HAHAHHAHAHA.
admire me, go ahead.

admire my lungs.
or my skyhigh blood pressure. =(

but boss said something funny once:

"pri 4 teachers, who is fierciest one? ONLY YOU LOR."

LOLOLOL. peng.
i must argue for myself-
i am nice when i am not teaching. but when i'm teaching, you play a fool, YOU ARE DEAD.
yea, miss teo's motto.

ok, some kid got so scared of my spelling he was crying at home refusing to come to class. zzzz.
apparently the father was caning him also lah.
who ask him 0/15 every time, of cos' i will yell at him.
grrrr.

but today i did something good.
i shall wait and see. =)




i cut my hair like...tuesday.
and my fringe is very cok looking. =(
annoyed mans.
grow hair growwww.


ugly shit.
think i shall go to the bookshop tml.
needa get some stuff.

cuzzie tuition, meeting buyer, then admin.
long long day.
for money, i will strive!!!!

can't wait for my next paycheck. sighs.

emo nights.
trying to push everything away.
i'm better when with people.
tend to be the one to make people laugh.
lol.

miss my spunk.

hate the fats.
face.
hair.


look over me, won't you?

No comments: