Friday, August 17, 2007

590-

590th entry.

GO VISIT BLACKILLS.BLOGSPOT.COM

new updates!!!!

------

wallpaper and flow.
planning doesn't help in the holidays.
i feel like i'm earning very little.
hmmmmssss.
how har.
must think long term.
okkk, make long term plans.

errrrr.

can't really think now.
but my parents got plans. zzzzz.

i think i'm damn money-faced. how har?

psp byebye. not this month. =(

finally fell in love with a pretty bag. i might end up getting it.
understated chic.

my boots are accumulating dust in that little corner.
SIGH.
come winter come.

the weather can trigger off tempers.
i realised.


i think...i am spending too much.



time to jian fei. fatty bombom.



it's late.



give me jb. i'm bored.
=D JB and money.
i give you fats. wheewhee.
guardian angel, are you listening? =((((


oh, my one of my com classes will be different from the 3 of them. boohoo. as if ugc211 wasn't enough.
still. reasons.
i will find.

another day at admin. getting damn pro. got praised by boss. got thanked.
last minute relief seems to be my forte.

money money money.
how can i say no?

roll in buckets.
i'll throw out the redundant.
GIVE ME THE MONEY!!!!

No comments: