Monday, August 20, 2007

stupid mozzies!

stop sucking my blood!
i don't wanna get dengue yet!
KAOZ.
i seriously think mozzies love my blood.
it's just odd when you are with your friends and NONE get bitten EXCEPT you. =(

-cries.

i hate mosquitos.


just sitting at my laptop has earned me two ultra huge mozzie bites. zzzz.
each is about the size of a thumb.
WTF THAT STUPID MOSQUITO 1 WEEK NEVER EAT ISSIT????!!!

arghhhs.

i'm dying.


long day today.
tutored.
admin-ed.
trained to eunos.
JB SEHHHHH.

trained home.
sore, aching, exhausted.

shall go do my hair in the morning.
weeds.

boss msged.
it's funny.
sigh.
i'm pretty torn.
i guess i've earned their trust.


i won't have so much as a teeny wee bit of life left when school reopens.
it kinda sucks thinking about that.
but same concern.
just don't wanna let my gpa drop further.

at the same time, earn shitloads of money.
HAHAHAHHA.

whee whee.
exlaopo is not gonna throw away my pillow. (:


hiak.


i'm still itching.

damn tired.

blackills.blogspot.com

spread the word.




almost dead.
walking vampire.

savouring the taste of her kill.


weird tutor.
shall see what he wants. teehee.


they keep me barely alive.


who and what am i through your eyes?

No comments: