Wednesday, August 15, 2007

mr fate.



before i start my entry, i thought this picture taken during the blackills shoot made my legs look longggggg.
LOL.

life's...tough.
i'm trying to take things easy, and enjoy the company of friends.
i still find myself losing my temper here and there.
it annoys me to feel so angry.
it pisses me off to feel so stifled.
the weather is killing me.
=(

i hate squeezing with millions of boolay-ians just to board a dumbfuck bus, which coincidentally had NO AIRCON despite the humid weather.
IT ALWAYS HAS AIRCON. JUST TODAY!!!!
the odds, really.


and as if to test the trial of fate,
i met mr fate on the train to JE after my cck cuzzie's tuition.
o.o

i didn't even see him.
apparently he saw me first and walked towards me.
me, being a blur cock, felt someone moving towards my direction, looked up and saw an army uniform, then realised that it was HIM.
imagine the.......shock?

ah anyways, had a brief chat until we went our separate ways.
it's funny how fate plays me out.

i don't want anything from you anymore.
i don't want anything from the world anymore.
i will get what i want MYSELF.

even if it means slogging my guts out.
every path i take has a meaning, has a reason behind, and will bring me to greater paths.

i miss the simplicity i used to live.
but without the complications, life would be boring, wouldn't it?

i think there is an error in my pay. meaning i SHOULD be getting more(i hope). will clarify with mr wang when i see him....this week. zzzzz.

i'm tired of screaming and yelling at 15 ill-disciplined kids.
i really have no idea what their parents teach them at home.
if i ever have kids, i will make sure they are well-behaved ones, and not ill-bred brats.

eye-opener indeed.

maybe i am just a local-ist.
HAHAH.



i still want that pink psp. feeling pissed that my shuffle is dead.

money money money.

jx asked me today: would you rather be rich or poor?

i told her my answer.
rationally thinking, my answer sounded logical.
but if it really occurred, would i still be the same person i used to be?

hmmmm. i miss ocip days. really.


my cuzzie's tuition was funny. despite the heat and my constant perspiring in his fan-less and aircon-less living room, both of us had bouts of uncontrollable laughter.

i was trying to teach him certain expressions and their meanings. which meant i had to use examples. and i used the one which popped into my head first.

that example was hilarious, now that i think of it.
LOL.

-grins-

i hope he does well enough though.
lazy bum.

more tuition tml. then interview thingy with abs.



whenwillthattimecome?
if the saying goes:patience is a virtue.
then, it has to pay off somehow, right?
right.

No comments: