Tuesday, August 14, 2007

the stars said so-

my laptop's speakers are screwed up.
keeps emitting all that static sound.
annoyed to the maximum. especially when i'm watching videos.

sighs.

met up with the buyers finally.

rotted my entire day through, from one destination to another.
got called for relief last minute.
so train-ed to boon lay.

got my jurong pay!
haven't got my pay for clementi and cuzzie's though.

5 digit quite hard to achieve. but i shall do it alone!!!

life is tough, but i asked for whatever which is in my way.
so do i have the right to complain?
just like how i am giving tuition because i want the money,
so which right do i have to complain about the kids?
LOL.
irony, correct?

makes me feel stupid.
and makes me laugh at the others.

sometimes detaching oneself from a situation enables one to see the bigger picture.
i guess when life is so hectic, and many of us live for our dreams and aspirations for our future, we get blinded.
to see the straight path ahead,
and ignore the surroundings that might intrude.

a gemini experiences the richness of virtually every emotion.


of course, i want so badly whatever that i want.
but i want it "perfect".
in every possible aspect.
is it possible?

they laugh at me for being childish.
because perfection doesn't exist.
it's not wrong to wish, is it?


look harder, because i don't show who i really am.


i don't speak everything that's on my mind.


how much are you holding back?







i think i'm relatively clear and level-head right now.
i think i can handle this right.
i got a reminder from the stars above.
a reminder to rid myself of everyone who wishes to take advantage of me;
who is of no good use to me.
who will only make me occupy more brain space.
them included.

i do understand how he feels, though.
and i don't blame him for turning to me.
it seems almost ridiculous, but i shall overlook it.
because i understand, even the strongest heart will crumple at some point;
late in the night.

i just have to hold my stand clear enough,
strong enough.

long.

replacement, i shall NOT be.
the used, NO LONGER.
discerning mind.
the power to materialise.
and my fate has it.

No comments: