Wednesday, August 08, 2007

smoothness is good.

MUAHAHAHAHHA.

okok, fast forward to like 1 hour ago, i did my lavender mask FINALLY.
god, my skin is tmd smooth now can.
i feel blissful and loved.
HAHAHAHAHAH.

i'm radiatingggggg!!!

ok, ignore me. i think i gonna stock up on masks liao. kaozzz.
revitalise my dead skin.
-beams


cutie stuff are here.
think i'm selling off a few pieces.
BAHHH.

early noon nehneh woke me up from my beauty sleep.
kaoz. then i bathing keep press doorbell.
damn spoil mood can.
BOOOOO.
went JE to catch a movie supposedly.
SOLD OUT. like WTFFFF.
that jay chou's secret lah.
lame shit.
so we walked around JEC. my god. that place has evolved since my school days man.
grow older le.

ate at some korean mini restaurant.
not bad the food.
massive helping.
couldn't finish.
nehneh is zai.

HEH.

bought a pretty mini shift dress at.......SECRET.
LOL.
my god. it looks expensive.
and it makes me feel pretty.
=))))

wheewhee.
tml is national day.
shall go out and take a little walk with nehneh.
picturessss!
=))))

reading blink by malcolm gladwell.
it's insightful, i feel.

time to upgrade my brain.

No comments: