Friday, August 31, 2007

repressed frustration-

such a long day. my first thursday this sem, and it's already killing me.
i could hardly walk straight, or talk sense at the end of the day.
i'm serious. no exaggerations.
i was actually feeling faint and dizzy on my way to clementi xh.
-sighs.


i really don't need more shit.
not that explosion, certainly.
i had to take deep breaths to keep myself from yelling at you.
frustrations and capped anger; always kept at bay.
don't force me.
my tolerance level is godly high.
don't test me.


i don't wanna give a damn now.
things will always go straight after some time.
they will.
now it's all curvy wurvy, split ends, torn paths, lost trails.

i wil find my way back again.
this sem, i foresee, will be a further test of my endurance, health, determination, brains...and patience.

i don't do things for no reason.
i have my aims.
i am not like you.
things don't just fall into my hands.
i don't get things easily.
i work my shitty ass off for it. and i am proud of myself.
but you just keep pushing me down, making me feel lost and pathetic.
momentarily, i forget who are my true friends.


it's true isn't it,
sometimes we tend to feel alone, despite being surrounded by things and people.
events render us feeling.......


which is why i enjoy the late night bus trips home.
i'll lift my head up to stare at the stars.
disappointed if the sky was cloudy,
happy if i could see those twinkling darlings.
constants.
silence, nothing but my slow footsteps and calm breathing.

escapism.


funny how, on a down day, the kids at clementi cheered me up.
officially their english teacher now, cos' that dumbass teacher has not turned up for 2 weeks straight. i guess they are starting to open up to me.
learning styles there has to be different mans.
teaching methods also different.
i can remember their names already! cheers!!!

8 kids. grow grow grow. and i get more moneyyyyy.

------

wednesday in jurong xh:

(going through another cloze passage)

me: ok!! look at this Q. the answer is B! B for BOY ok!!!
d: HAHAHAHAH. B FOR BALUGU!!!!


i want to stab him.


ps: BALUGU is bruise.

------

kids are ...... undescribable.
but if they like me, i don't mind.
earning their respect ain't gonna be easy. but i will try my best.

then the parents.
deal time.
that smile.
that manners.
that professional.

------

won't you please give me a pink psp already?
-sighs.

-------

tons of work to be done.
tons of marking.
tons of scheduling.
tons of eyecandies in school.
<3333

HAHAHAHHA.
aiya, see only whatttt.

i'm non-noticeable anyway.

fringe is growing fast.
loves.

appreciation would be greatly appreciated.
somehow wy's words echoed in my mind today.
maybe it is occurring slowly.
oh wells.

money money money.

beef up my account please.
=(
my pay..............
end of month already.
it's time.
=(((((

my 5 figure digit is....damn.....far...offfffff.....

ARGHS PEKCEK.

No comments: