Saturday, August 11, 2007

balance of days.

yesterday was just shit.
actually it was't very bad; if i were to think back now.
but i just didn't felt alive.

everything was very routine. boring.
then the buyer was late.
SO DAMN PISSED.
i mean..fuck lah..what's your problem.
so i guess i showed a damn black face to her. i couldn't help it.
my feet were sore and aching and I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BACK IN THE COOLING OFFICE RELAXING AND WATCHING SCV.

BAHHHHH!!!

loathe meet up buyers.
but hell, my money.

monday another 2 more.
two separate times, so smart mans.
kaoz. think i'll rot somewhere in between to read my book.

------

today tuition at the centre was good. the rascals are becoming more and more controllable, although i had to use my discipline style more and more.

respect ba. i need to gain back that elderly respect. and curb their cursing.
kaoz. they are the worst behaved bunch in the entire centre. i'm damn proud of myself to be able to handle them ok. grrrr.

then i saw wy after ages! wheewhee!!!
crapped with her. i like to see her flustered. HAHAHAHAH. because i will say things to niao her. she's amusing to observe. even more entertaining to speak to. =D

chatted a bit with MY too. hmmms. nice guy.

and then i had to damage control that scandal news that mr wang has kindly spreaded for me. wtf.
AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT GUY TEACHER CAN. -_-'''

turns out MY knows TH. GREAT.
self-defense failed.
still, i KNOW he is a damn nice guy lah. millions of them told me alrdy.
zzzzzzz.

------

bbq and home-cooked specialties for popo's birthday bash!
wheeee!
all my uncles are damn good at cooking. i love them!
miss the times when was still a toddler and they'll bring me out to play, pamper me with gifts, joke with me, piggy back me, all that......

i do like the extended family.
veyr lively, very loud, very bright.
i wonder how mine will look in the future.
it's so fun right? to have so many siblings living in harmony. along with the in-laws.

the next generation is gonna be sadly isolated.

ate so much sinful food.
then again, i did mention my uncles and some aunties are great cooks right?
and my 3rd uncle is the best. LOL. everytime i say i like one of the deserts he makes, he'll make AN ENTIRE WOK or CONTAINER for me the next time we meet.
GOSH. LOVESSSSS. -beams-

damn skilled. and he likes making new stuff. and my auntie made a kuay lapis cake. MY FUCKING GOD. YOU CAN LITERALLY PEEL EACH LAYER OFF ONE BY ONE.
the quality is that good!!!
zzngggg.

and my 3rd uncle made onehoneh. ZNNNGGG. i'm sure everyone knows that is SUPER HARD TO MAKE OK. god. he is god. he spent like don't know how long experimenting to find out the perfect recipe. :))))

and i don't like onehoneh that much. my sister does love it though.
so i tried one.
IT EXPLODED IN MY MOUTH.
like WTFFFFFF. EXPLODED YES!!!

all the coconut came spurting out the moment you bit down on it.
and the outer skin is tender and thin enough.
many tried to be siwen and ate half bite by half bite. PLEASE.
it all spurted out onto their shirts or the floor. MUAHAHAHAHHA.

ok i'm evil. but he's that good. =D the picture doesn't even do the food justice!



the cake.



the oneh.


and then there was CURRY CHICKEN. FUCKKKKK!!!!

loves. hugeass potatoes and spicy tangy curry with loads of meaty chicken. TOTALLY MY TYPE. wheeee!!

then my mum made salad. which was good to indulge in after you start to feel guilty.
i didn't even touch the longan and sea cucumber drink. =((((

wine was everywhere. but wine ain't really my cup of tea. the smell is familiar though. abstain!

played with sparkles for the fun of it.



mine on the left, sis on the right.



i look crazily delirious. siaodingdong.

otahs. fishballs fishcakes hotdogs sotongs satays.
i cannot think anymore.
the end of the bbq thingy turned out the same like the others.
HAHAHAHHA. distribution of food.

everyone took back a little of something. :D

talked a lot during the thing with my aunties and cousins.
it's funny how we're all almost grown up and they still see me like a kid.
how 2nd aunt says i'm still very boyish and resemble her.
how i don't usually talk to my cousin but i still did today. she has matured, unlike how i used to think.

life's funny.
open mind, peaceful night.
irony, because the atmosphere was definitely far from "peace", but still friendly, warm and filled with love.

neglects: my grandpa and the maid.

i feel bad actually. after i realised.
my grandpa is so quiet. i felt bad for not conversing with him.
he didn't use to be like this. i miss how he'll give me sweets secretly to prevent my stricter grandma from scolding. i miss how he'll guffaw outloud.
i miss my younger grandpa.

but i wish he'll take better care of his health.
love him, i love my grandma too.
but sometimes i cannot voice that love out adequately.
this: i'm ashamed.

i'm starting to open my mind more after reading the book. still in the introduction chapters. but it's really enlightening. deep thought.

shall try to finish it. =(
------

cutie2 stuff reaching next week by mail! :)

byebye. plonking at clementi tml. might be cutting hair.

No comments: