Tuesday, August 07, 2007

WHEE WHEE BOM BEE BEE.

I'M SO HAPPY. EXPLAINS MY CAPS!!!! (AND EXCLAIMATION MARKS)


i'm not going to touch my books for 2 weeks.
PUI PUI PUIIIII.

enough torture. i'm gonna momentarily remove myself from all the pain and over expectations i created by me.

sounds crazy? yups, that's me.

no more perfect gpa.
no more DL.
no more full marks for everything.
at least i'm trying.

never liked studying, will never.
but i make do.
boo. it's all the process.
soon, soon, i will be freed.
soon, i will seek life; the one i want.


it's gonna be work, training (for the impossible 42km. i will psycho myself to learn qi kong and float on air.) and going out with loves.
-BEAMS-
enjoy life for 2 weeks also shuang.

exams were pretty shitty.
it's always shitty when i don't know how to do more than 5 Qs. or uncertainties.

i'll never learn to trust my first instincts.
dammit. i really should.

blink phenomena.

kaoz.

past is past.
just secure me decent enough grades.
i still wanna see the DL.

bye bye.
lavender mask.
sleeping without bothering when to wake up.
and why why love, finally!

post with pics coming up, when i'm free and bored.
-grins.
stay tuned.
damn..........insightful.

No comments: