Tuesday, August 21, 2007

lame shit.



something mz showed me. lame. do watch if you wanna chill.

life's hectic. but i prefer this hectic-ness. then a little bit of silence and peace on rides home.

talks with my forever darling monz is always welcomed.
appreciated.
i still love her.
will be missing her until next meetup.

forced to grow up aint a bad thing.
i may not show it, but hey, it's inside my brain ok.
hahahah.

got my just-fucked shirt finally.
nice blue.
fits nicely.
not too loose not too tight.
effeminate indeed.


cut and highlighted my hair.
subtle colour. supposed to be purple and reddish tint.
then there's the cok fringe AS ALWAYS.
can't run away from cok fringe.

zzzz.
i still need more money.

resolve indeed.

dieting will begin.
when i cannot stand my body.
which is now.

42km can go eat shit.
i have no energy to run.

i need more dresses!

i can't wait for my bag to arrive. loves. one month will be worth the wait.
=)


do not envy, because it is too obvious.


at this point in time;
torn between paths.
stuck; needs to be unstuck.
give me a sign.
give me positivity in success.
am i meant for it?

No comments: