Sunday, July 01, 2007

arse.

in one week, i've eaten two buffets. kill me already. =((((

first was the sakae sushi, then today international buffet at mirama hotel. BOOS.

how can i even slim down. haiz.

tuitioned. going crazy. i htink i know what the surprise is already.
pretty sad A didn't contact me yet. =(

tml should be another dinner with parents.
tuitioning still.
i'm like spending my holidays working. full of arse.

the back of my right ear is swollen and pretty painful. =( too heaty.
i think i shall go for a run tml afternoon; back from tuition.

sianzzzz.

mans i love wu yue tian S.H.E's song that MV. got ah xin. drools. i forgot how cute he was already. HAHAHAHAH. toot toot but very sweet.

yay mayday rocks my socks. must go dig my mayday songs again. =)

it's realllllyyyy hot these days. dying.

i wanted to get a bag from a spree. and that was yesterday night. i just went to check. the frigging bag is gone. WTFFFF.

not first time already. suan le man.. FATE.
that burberry bag is mine. HAHAHAHAHHA.
hai. money please come to me.

i'm the sleeping immortal.

No comments: