Saturday, June 30, 2007

205 out.

damn spoil. sigh.
this sem, if i still don't drop out of the DL, i should be praying to some higher powers.

but who can i blame? last minute work certainly doesn't work wonders.
-shrugs-

tuitioning for entire day. then going out for dinner to celebrate my mother's mother's birthday. my wai po lah.

i feel constipated now.
gee. i'm always so full of shit.

am i being too materialistic? simply because the rest of the world is? am i missing something? am i missing something more important?
i feel like some _____ just whizzed past my head and i have no frigging idea.
it's like that tennis ball which zipped past my head by mere inches at the playground.
or that toy car which almost smashed onto my head from stories above had i walked faster.
or that motorbike which could have run me over and left me bedridden for life.
or that subaru.

escaping death and injury.
does this mean something?
how many more times can i run lucky?

perhaps my guardian angel has been working hard.
perhaps he/she feels that i'm still not ready.
maybe i really am not.


i think that i know what i want.
i feel that i will get there somehow.
but how sure can i be?
be real.

i need help.
i need a crystal ball.

ahhh, songs.
flows through my veins.

eek wrinkles! hahahah joking lahhh. it's smiley lines. =D

apparently she thinks sticking tongue out is damn hot now.

come back fast. we will miss nehneh.

wheee. cam whoring at the mrt station. tskkk.

and in school too. :)



-----

it's you, it's you,
you make me sing;
you're every word,
you're every line,
you're everything.
:)

No comments: